Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • And the white horse image.....well, if anyone knows how I could possibly get my hands on a copy of this detached from the book so that I could frame it....this would make the mother of all Crimbo presents for my gf and me (nudge wink...say no more) xx
  • bummer, i missed the delivery, but i'm picking it up on my way home from work tomorrow. the depots pretty much on my way home so its all good and the thought will be my 'happy place' if tomorrow at work is shite :)
  • KatRobin said:

And the white horse image.....well, if anyone knows how I could possibly get my hands on a copy of this detached from the book so that I could frame it....this would make the mother of all Crimbo presents for my gf and me (nudge wink...say no more) xx

You mean this one?

• Yes Rewak. It would be awesome A1 sort of size hanging on the wall and would have such personal significance for the two of us. I wouldn't dream of photocopying from the book! God! Not only would that be breaching copyright (prob)...I'd crease my book! Heaven forbid!!
  • Seriously if I could bottle up all the I-really-don't-care-that-much I have about this whole affair I wouldn't even sell it to you guys, I'd give it away.

Serious business, all this stress'n'whinging, isn't it?
  • Are they likely to deliver in the evening? I've had my e-mail and just got home to....nothing...no parcel, no card.... It's 6:47pm. Very unhappy. The postal cost was significant, so it should arrive today.
  • Also, Sandbag has not responded to ANY of my e-mails over the past week. Tomorrow I will call. What is the point in advertising their customer service e-mail address if nobody ******* reads them?! I don't think I've ever dealt with such a ridiculous company before. I won't bother again.
  • Shen_Deer said:

Low said:

I'm so tempted to watch Jo_ey's video but I don't want to spoil it for myself, first world problems eh?

Well im glad i watched it before it was deleted, Omg Joey number 5 you lucky sod. Also after seeing your book my book is a mess it has bits of paper all over it as well as the stuck pages.

It's deleted? I went back to it and it worked?
  • Mine arrived safe and sound today, still in its cellophane wrapper so not sure of the number or the state of its contents. Happy Bunny ....:)

Sophie_Banner
  • I can't help but feel a bit irked that my order was #14, i got in there pretty damn quick, and i got box #202 8-|
  • Jo_ey i absolutely hope that Alison gets to see your video.....
    she may gasp at the scissors though ;) 

• Jo_ey said:

Shen_Deer said:

Low said:

I'm so tempted to watch Jo_ey's video but I don't want to spoil it for myself, first world problems eh?

Well im glad i watched it before it was deleted, Omg Joey number 5 you lucky sod. Also after seeing your book my book is a mess it has bits of paper all over it as well as the stuck pages.

It's deleted? I went back to it and it worked?

O im so silly its moved, i thought it had gone but i found it again, thanks for doing this video.
  • What did I do with the scissors??

Thanks Shen_Deer :)
  • Does anyone in the United States know who is the delivery service for the Box Set. I've received an email from Sandbag saying it is shipped but I still have not received mine yet. Getting impatient as I really want to crack it open.
  • Jo_ey said:

What did I do with the scissors??

What did you do??? You were only 10ths of a mm away of damaging the contents of the box!!!!
    Anyway, thanks for sharing the unboxing moment; I regret not having bought a box, but now I sort of feel the vibe y'all are in right now.
    Tell your sister she has a cute giggle, OK?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!