Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • elmstead said:

the album has a folded poster inside (opens to 4 x lp size)

Is it inside vinyl? That's the only thing I haven't unpacked before rushing to work.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Mine arrived about 20 mins ago. Mine was numbered 550 and it was signed. I thought it was only the first 500 that were signed??
    I'll settle myself down later have a proper good look. I hope everyone else manages to get theirs today.
  • Nothing yet, see this is where tracking numbers would have really been helpful
  • received the email but still no pack, anyway i couldn't resist and i've already listened to Lee
  • Husband just text me to say he had finished work early and my parcel has arrived [-O<

Cannot wait until hometime......

• {SPOILER}

It has that gorgeous newly-made smell.

{/SPOILER}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ lol it should do at £65.00 + £10.00 shipping :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Mines arrived and opened . Delved into faster than Claire from Steps at a pie factory . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I got the shipping email yesterday, so I'll give it to the end if tomorrow before I start to freak out.

• Got mine, #202....and my order was #14....yeah figure that out. I'm surprised no ones mentioned the very obvious mistake with the box as a whole though....
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-12-19 11:08:01
  • just got my box set and just about to open it all......number 392.
    nice box set.....the book it's a bit
    underwhelming,just my opinion

Post edited by nuwebb at 2013-12-19 11:52:35
  • rewak said:

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the very obvious mistake with the box as a whole though....

Hadn't spotted one and nothing missing unless I've not been concentrating with being at work?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • "Presentation box will be be white foil blocked"

Mine isn't, haven't seen any that are either ;)
  • Joke deleted as some are too stupid to understand , ffs satirical political comment. 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-20 08:16:58
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Yay!! Got home from work to find mine waiting for me....! It's fantastic...and SIGNED!! I'm a very very happy bunny. Thank you so much Alison, Will, Lisa et al, it's wonderful. La de da!!! I'm up there on the ceiling! xx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!