Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Don't read this if you want the contents of the boxset to remain a suprise until you open it........

I had assumed that the album in the boxset would be the same as in the shops but the poster is different, the lyrics are on a lyric sheet and the inner sleeve has the picture that was on the original poster. So if any of you mad completist fans haven't bought the lp yet you might want to reconsider...

• Low said:

I'm so tempted to watch Jo_ey's video but I don't want to spoil it for myself, first world problems eh?

Well im glad i watched it before it was deleted, Omg Joey number 5 you lucky sod. Also after seeing your book my book is a mess it has bits of paper all over it as well as the stuck pages.
    Post edited by Shen_Deer at 2013-12-19 07:08:14
  • Wait, there is a poster?
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Courier.

Delivery.

Complete.

:D   \:D/    :D   \:D/    :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • the album has a folded poster inside (opens to 4 x lp size)
  • Hope everything in my Boxset is in good condition.
    I mean I usually end up damaging the things anyway, but at least have the decency to leave that job to me, tch.

• Mine should be being delivered to work and knowing what a bunch of planks they are they will either lose it, break it or just not let me know it's here!!

This "being at work" lark does get in the way of real life for us, doesn't it!

I tell you, I am MASSIVELY disappointed this still has not arrived. I am DISGUSTED that Sandbag have taken my money months ago but failed to deliver. Personally I think this is fraud and I am VERY distressed about it. Once again I wonder why I follow a band that is HUGELY let down by their management/record company fleecing us fans. I'm left feeling very hurt by all this especially with it being Christmsas blah, blah etc ~X(
  • yay it came, perfect condition apart from a slight mark on box under cellophane...no 249, love the book back place in box where cd goes thin it will stay there not ripped to I tunes. :D
    Post edited by dick1814 at 2013-12-19 07:55:39
  • It's here No 327 - Beautiful - very much worth the wait - thank you Will and Alison
  • Not Long Since My Got Delivered :)
    Merry Christmas All. J :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I wonder who's got No 001 & 500?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Mine should be being delivered to work and knowing what a bunch of planks they are they will either lose it, break it or just not let me know it's here!!

This "being at work" lark does get in the way of real life for us, doesn't it!

I tell you, I am MASSIVELY disappointed this still has not arrived. I am DISGUSTED that Sandbag have taken my money months ago but failed to deliver. Personally I think this is fraud and I am VERY distressed about it. Once again I wonder why I follow a band that is HUGELY let down by their management/record company fleecing us fans. I'm left feeling very hurt by all this especially with it being Christmsas blah, blah etc ~X(

Mine turned up about 40 min ago so there's a good chance yours is in a van en-route. It may just depend on what journey the local delivery van takes as to exactly when in the day they turn up. You'll be fine, I'll wager
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Is there suppose to be the lyrics in the package? Haven't opened the vinyl yet but haven't found lyrics :(
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • there are two on ebay already (limited, numbered) at £84.49 BIN!
    Post edited by st185cs at 2013-12-19 08:02:06
  • aaronnnx said:

Is there suppose to be the lyrics in the package? Haven't opened the vinyl yet but haven't found lyrics :(

Lyrics are inside the vinyl.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!