Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • You really savoured the moment. And why not ?. I wish i had the cash. It looks a great set.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Mines being delivered to my work address so I'm nervous they'll a) not be able to find the place as it's tucked away in a Newcastle city-centre back street or b) leave it with somebody else from the building if I'm stuck on the phone and can't get to the door if/when they buzz the intercom.

{crosses fingers}{again}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Jo_ey your video is amazing....though I did have to stop watching as didnt want to spoil the surprise of the book for when I get mine :D

Well done on getting No 5!!!!

Oooh the anticipation of getting home later to find a 'sorry you were out' card......

• Got mine at 7.30am - unpacking will commence when I will be fully awake. Thank fuck for the patient delivery person who banged on my door long enough for me to wake up!

P.S. So many drama queens in this thread, I love you all :)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • alex_f said:

"Got mine at 7.30am..."  - good to see you are still mainaining your position Alex - at the front of the (UK) queue!

Post edited by st185cs at 2013-12-19 03:39:33
  • Mine should be being delivered to work and knowing what a bunch of planks they are they will either lose it, break it or just not let me know it's here!!
  • i got number 126. i ordered mine when we got the heads up that there were about 60 left... so they must just be random order for box number?
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Mine should be being delivered to work and knowing what a bunch of planks they are they will either lose it, break it or just not let me know it's here!!

This "being at work" lark does get in the way of real life for us, doesn't it!

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I've just received mine!!!!
  • Got mine - xmas has come early :)
    Number 309
  • Mine's 308 :D
    Considering how quickly I ordered, it must be random.
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-12-20 05:26:12
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • mine just came via ipostparcel

Number 322 :) just going to put the CD on to hear Lee

Hope everyone else gets theirs before Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Andrew
  • I got mine today, so so happy but saldy two of the pages in the book were stuck together and now i have marks on two pages due to glue. CRY CRY CRY.

I love the box set and omg the vinyl is so amazing to listen too its so much warmer then cd. Dont think the record player has been used so much. Also i did get a signed copy woot.

Not got to the cds and dvds yet.
  • I'm so tempted to watch Jo_ey's video but I don't want to spoil it for myself, first world problems eh?
    Post edited by Low at 2013-12-19 06:47:21

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!