Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • What are you doing for Christmas ?. Are you going anywhere ?.Or are you dreading it ?. I am having both sides of my family coming to our house on Christmas eve. On the day we just have that to ourselves. Then visit the remainder of the family on Boxing day. But of course i have my football that day.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Just me and the hubby this Xmas and our Jewish friends who are coming over for alternative Xmas,dinner... Hopefully with a certain boxset providing the backdrop!
  • I will be celebrating chritsmas on the 25th of December!

• I will be celebrating chritsmas on the 25th of December!

If I remember right didn't you do the same last year? Real creature of habit!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Catherine, my partner, and I will be spending the days around Christmas with her family in Wiltshire, and we are hoping to get a few walks in with our dogs to burn off those pies lol. I can hope we bump into Alison, Lisa and Maus on a Wiltshire hill (and Will too of course). I'll have my GF T -shirt on in the snow just in case!
    xx
  • My mom will be cooking a fancy dinner on the first day of Christmas (25th) and a big family dinner with most of the family the 2nd day. Too much family stuff and forced happiness in just two days. Can't wait for it to be over.
  • ill be working mostly.  will have the 25th off and go and eat dinner at my mums and have lots of wine with her and my sister.. then back to it.  Im not really a massive chrimbo person I guess, but maybe that comes from 12 years working in venues and hospitality and not getting time off.

can imagine a week or so would be lovely, maybe by xmas 2014 ill decide on a different career path and see what that's like!  ;) 

• I'll be devouring naughty children.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • still don't know yet.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Had to chuckle when I saw Catherine Tate on The One Show the other night; when asked what her Crimbo plans were she replied (pretty much) "it's not my kind of thing" !! Lol. I love that woman. 1 day left of term at work and I couldn't put it more clearly myself (I'll be fine tomorrow night -  mulled wine, friends, sleep etc....!!). Am I bovvered?!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!