Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

Jon and Vangelis  a great tune with Vangelis`s keyboard on one of the finest synths ever CS80 , ker-woot

Gosh, I haven't listened to Vangelis since the 80s. I had one album of his.. on cassette! Think it was called Heaven and Hell. Might get hold of it again and have a re-listen...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 20:20:11
  • 'Bahama Mama' by Boney M.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • The Opiates - Candy coated crime
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-20 01:33:39
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Thomas Fiener - For now
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Reuben Wu (ladytron) - Just Press Play Mix
    https://soundcloud.com/reuben-wu/just-press-play-june-2013
    While viewing his photos: http://reubenwu.com/
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-06-20 05:24:40
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • alarm clock
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Peace and quiet....bliss
  • Chris Garneau, Winter Song # 2
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • baby's crying
  • Bjork-Pagan Poetry

• Sartori said:

Jon and Vangelis  a great tune with Vangelis`s keyboard on one of the finest synths ever CS80 , ker-woot

Gosh, I haven't listened to Vangelis since the 80s. I had one album of his.. on cassette! Think it was called Heaven and Hell. Might get hold of it again and have a re-listen...

Blade Runner soundtrack is all I know, but I LOVE that ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • 'Knight Moves' by Chilly Gonzales
  • UTRB - Wicked Games (Reimagination)

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:21:55
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

Alan said:

'Knight Moves' by Chilly Gonzales

His Solo Piano II is a masterpiece.

He is amazing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!