Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • cw36frapp said:

My Mrs has just put a old Phil Collins cd on. One with Jacket in the title. It is good.

That`s it , you`ve gone too far

BANNED 

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^^^ pppprrrffft   :) He always sounded like he was 'singing' from the depths of a tin bucket for some reason (to my ears anyway)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Frankie Rose - Herein Wild

Very Emma from LUSH!!
  • Mango the Canary singing his little heart out..I think I have let too much light into the room too early..it's very loud.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I have been listening to a band called, Tonight Alive. Quite good too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sumie again. It's just wonderful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I have finished listening to Slipknot.IOWA. I was bought the cd for my Birthday.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • P-Model - P-Model  - Speed Tube
    Post edited by LuDux at 2013-12-08 17:09:01
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Tensnake - Love Sublime (ft. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • NYPC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Public Service Broadcasting album. Need something a bit funky and quirky.
  • The new Britney album. It is good. Without being a massive fan of hers i have all her collection.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Anyone looking for some Christmas Spirit should check out "Snowfall" by David Arkenstone. Truly a remarkable album. It's not a Christmas album, but it's very wintery themed. Very moving lush soundscapes. Can't find any links online of the album, but check iTunes if you're interested. Truly a perfect winter-themed album. 
  • Slagsmålsklubben

Worth checking out the clip. Nice animation of the Little Red Riding Hood story.

LOL:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!