Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Oh, you're too late anyway. You need a password now to see the video.
    Probably the sudden massive attention from GMB-members for the video got a bit too suspicious...? :(

Glad I watched it this morning :)
  • But the publishers were involved on the making of the documentary, there was nothing suspicious about it, they were using it as portfolio, a bit too early maybe...
  • ping said:

yeah, its only next week init!?  >:D<

I wouldn't be so sure, ping. The Sandbag website now reads: "Box set will ship mid December"... :(
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-11-27 16:31:57
  • Here's hoping it's just laziness on their behalf and they just swapped the months.....
  • ping said:

yeah, its only next week init!?  >:D<

I wouldn't be so sure, ping. The Sandbag website now reads: "Box set will ship mid December"... :(

i can wait :) i'm like patience on a monument...
  • Better not be mid December, that would be so shitty to postpone it again.
  • I can tell you those things get out of hand, I'm a writter and one time I ended up putting the books together one hour before the book launch. It's soooooooo tricky to get things done in time, specially when production is small. One thinks one can and things get out of schedule...
    Post edited by LuisMariano at 2013-11-27 21:42:53
  • yes Luis...everyone take a deep breath.....you will still love it late :) 
  • rewak said:

Yes. Google the phrase "goldfrapp epk"

I just found something on vimeo but it's private.
  • Yep. Yesterday it wasn't......
  • I googled Goldfrapp epk and can see what's already on the Wonderful Electric DVD??

Anyway, only reason for me going back to work next week is expectant delivery of said deluxe box set.My face will look like this if it doesnt arrive :-w
  • iuventus said:

£130 for this lot. Im very interested but its too pricey for me :(

I know! Plus, do I really need another box of stuff to sit on a shelf when I could enjoy the music on no more than a few bouncy electrons?

Oh, never mind. I thought you meant the ToU boxed set. I don't even know what this Suede is.

Suede started in the Britpop era of the 90's. Still about and still sounding great even through band bust ups over the years etc.
    Also contains Alex in this link who you may recognise from a certain band

I dont think they ever did any good in USA if they ever performed there?? Oasis did but very briefly in that same era.
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-11-28 10:51:23
  • If I don't get this by Christmas I'll cry blood. Seriously. It feels like we've been waiting for EVER.

• Sartori said:

Currently its like this - 

Looks like Poundland is out of glitter then . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • In other news , the Boxset has now slipped onto my CGAF list . Whinging or getting uptight/upset won`t make it plop through my back door any quicker , meh!
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!