Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • My THE THE collection.

From Soul Mining to Dusk over weekend.

Now his 2 soundtracks from Moonbug and Tony.

I dug out Uncertain Smile and Heartland via YT last week , Matt seems to be younger every time I have a TT hankering .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Listenising to Royksopp - `Something in my Heart` , pulling at my heart strings like Cupids arrow connected to a tractor .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ah, that was the roaaarrrrrr I heard today, followed by sirens.
    Nicely said, Sartori...
  • Re kindled my love of the Beatles. Been listening to the 4 CDs of their BBC radio recording on repeat.
    Apart from the great music it was lovely to hear the young Brian Matthew and a living Alan Freeman. Oh how I miss his voice - pop pickers.
  • Filling the space between my ears with - 
    Dillon Francis ft. TEED - Without You (Henry Fong Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/henryfong/dillon-francis-ft-teed
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-26 04:24:11
  • Swanning around the house (putting off going shopping) , with Empire of the Sun - `Old Flavours` smashing my tympanic cavitys back doors in . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-27 04:35:20
  • quite a bit of Bat for Lashes at the moment. :)
  • Finally bit the bullet and downloaded Matt Johnson's RADIO CINEOLA episodes.

He really put some effort in to them and took on the guise of a late night radio deejay... very dark.

Really enjoyable.

Just need to track down his Silent Tongue Film Music album he did now (sold at Bowie's Meltdown festival).
  • Wanted something to chill to whilst listening to iPod in bed so have John Barry's greatest hits album
  • My Mrs has just put a old Phil Collins cd on. One with Jacket in the title. It is good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sumi

Wonderful subtle record by the sister of Little Dragon's lead singer.
    Produced by Dustin O'Halloran and Nils Frahm.
    Instant one of my faves of 2013.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Bad Blood by Bastille
  • Venetian Snares - Detrimentalist - Gentleman
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • iuventus said:

et cetera

Do you have 'The Stone' as well as 'Ether' ???  :)

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!