Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hello Deer!
  • (Please forgive me, but I am unable to find the original thread)

Alison, my tender friend, I want to be with you so bad just for a Sunday. I want to talk and listen with you. I hope you are doing well, I think about you everyday. Not in a creepy way. I have not seen nor heard any new material. I have my order via Sandbag so I'm waiting on that. I want to come in the new album and films without knowing anything about the songs. The only thing I know is the song titles and the songs Annabel and Thea have me interested, of course to me, in my little imaginary mind, Annabel reminds me of Tinker Bell. I don't want to steal your thunder but my health is slowly going south. I cannot compose my thoughts clearly. I must end here for now because I had lower lumbar L4-L5 spinal disks surgery I had a stroke and fell down two flights of stairs and knocked my back out. I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but you are my only special friend, to me you may be anything. I love you and team Goldfrapp very much. x

mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • :\">
    Hi Alison,

Since I have already heard Yellow Halo I thought I'd give it a view and when at the moment you thought of your mother and your voice the way it sounded so painful. The ancient Egyptians often times used honey to heal wounds. So with that I offer you honey and may goodness be with you and team Goldfrapp. Hope to see you in central Florida.

Post edited by banana at 2013-11-29 03:22:49
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• ^ Well, it's the latest incarnation of 'deer'. Good to know they do pop in for a look now and then. :-)
  • I do hope team Goldfrapp have a look-see every know and then.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• :\"> :\">
    Post edited by banana at 2013-11-24 18:31:54
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Is this the real deer from days of old or a cheap replica stealing his/her name?

Who's Online (3)

• Post edited by banana at 2013-11-30 17:21:58
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Death has never sounded so good.
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• Alison hello.

I am in love with your new album, "Tales Of Us."

The photo of you sitting in a car with the rain on the windshield, when you open the CD.

You look very judged and abused. I hear it also in your voice. Are you happy???
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!