Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Cabaret Voltaire - 83-85 12"'s

Just wanted to hear the Sensoria 12" again... :-)

Never really got much of their stuff just odd tracks and Ep's (all lost on vinyl somewhere).
    A lot of reissues at mo... but not sure where to start! :-/

Carpy??
  • Lady GaGas new album, Artpop. It is really good.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

Lady GaGas new album, Artpop. It is really good.

Despite my reservations , when I came across a set of links to listen to the tracks , (since I like Zedd) I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt . Whilst the instrumentation isn`t that bad her caterwauling pretentious style of singing as if she`s calling for a taxi whilst she`s (elephant level) constipated makes me want to reach for a fucking thesaurus and shove it down her cakehole (I decided to revive that word , some things from the 70s are still ok) . So bad , it goes past Shitville & catches a bus to Hull . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • i just adore this song.

Post edited by cookiee_munster at 2013-11-16 09:56:47
  • Human League - Travelogue

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Monster Love

On vinyl, through a 5.1 surround system. Actually works really beautifully! :)
  • Polly Scattergood "Arrows" album

The only song I don't like is "Cocoon" which sucks because it was made a single with a remix by the amazing Maps when any other song with the same treatment would have been perfect.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^^^^^ one of my VERY favourites.....  :)

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ...thought we were doing youtube linky's not embedding!!! ;-)

Me:

Tosca - Honey

• Laura Mvula - Make Me Lovely

http://youtu.be/92GQNJjlHgc
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • IAMX - Volatle Times (US version)  (new version with every track re mixed/arranged)

I've heard a few albums that have been remixed for another market (My Vitriol was a terrible example) but this is crazy. Has has added so much extra detail to what was a pretty immaculately produced album. I don't think it's been done for the America market, I think he just faniced remixing everything!! The man is a genius!

I much prefer artists remixing thier own stuff (see Frapp Lovely head versions and also a long lost band called Fields did an nelectro version of 4 of their songs that beat any remix they had).

• No video linking , pish , that was to appease people showing off that they had iPhones ;)  (my android copes fine) Anywhat , an Erasure backing track for Witch in t` Ditch , a track from The Innocents from the days when songs had hook lines and riffs .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-19 08:10:14
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!