Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • As this forum has no built-in calendar, I knocked-up one myself... it's here in the 'Forum Info' category. A limitation is that any new data will have to be manually added - by me.

If you'd like a Goldfrapp "event" or your birthday added (you do not have to specify your year-of-birth), just post the info in this thread.

Note that in mobile-mode, the grid will stretch off the right-hand side.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-19 12:16:22
  • 62 Comments sorted by
  • Wanna guess how accurate that birthday is?  I consider anyone complete insane to put their actual birthdate on line (thank you very much, fb!).  It is one of very few items needed to steal an identity.  Of course, if any link to the real person (e.g. whacky id_name), then I guess it doesn't matter so much.  Call me paranoid.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-11-18 11:11:18
  • It works on my phone.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Eeeep my age is there for all to see!!!...............not a biggy to be honest. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • December the 8th. And on that date please can i have my username changed to 37 ?. Thanks HJ because i know you will do it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cervus said:

Eeeep my age is there for all to see!!!...............not a biggy to be honest. :)

Don't worry! :-)
    Of those on the list, 10 people will turn 50-or-more over the next year (and 17 will turn 49-or-less).

I hope there are at least few under-25s who like Goldfrapp?!
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-18 14:59:58
  • cw36frapp said:

December the 8th. And on that date please can i have my username changed to 37 ?. Thanks HJ because i know you will do it.

OK, have added you, cw.

Haha! OK, can do. But why include your age in your name? Year-of-birth might make more sense. Or just CraigFrapp...
  • Yeah your suggestion is a good one HJ. But this is my Frapp forum id and i have no problem with it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Cervus said:

Eeeep my age is there for all to see!!!...............not a biggy to be honest. :)

Don't worry! :-)
    Of those on the list, 10 people will turn 50-or-more over the next year (and 17 will turn 49-or-less).

I hope there are at least few under-25s who like Goldfrapp?!

I was only being daft...hehehe it makes no odds to me...most of the time I feel like a 90 year old with a 12 year olds brain anyway :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • April 29th 1964 it's my birth date
  • Hi Giancarlo. You're already on the calendar! :-) I took data from the old GMB...
  • oops ... thanks !

• 3rd November 2004 = my birthday, thank you
    Post edited by whisperit at 2013-11-19 15:38:47
  • ^ happy belated birthday whisper it! Xxx
  • I'll add you tonight, whisper. You are a very mature 9 year old!

Its a shame there aren't more upcoming "events" to add. Hopefully next year's gig dates will appear soon? Ok, prob not soon...
  • 28th september :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!