Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 77 Comments sorted by
  • Hello Sweeties

I come from Brussels and I'm very hot tonight. So happy to come back to this forum! 
    CHEEERS
    Post edited by Mador at 2013-06-16 22:02:05
  • Currently (for the last 14 ish years) in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Englandshire.

Previously, working backwards, Northampton, Brackley, Kingston Bagpuize (yes really although officially we were in the Southmoor bit), grew up in High Wycombe and was born in Kingsbury (part of Londinium).

Cannot see myself living anywhere but 'God's own country' now ( honestly, the folk in North Yorkshire are better than everyone else ;) ).

Went to Leicester Polytechnic too, did electronic engineering, promptly forgot it all the second I passed.

Sophie_Banner
  • Manchester lad here (why don't you all visit next month? :-) )

Born in Germany
    Jamaican grandfather
    Parents in Scotland

That sums me up.
  • chokka said:

Manchester lad here (why don't you all visit next month? :-)

One or two of us might pop round - you'd best have the kettle on :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • chokka said:

Manchester lad here (why don't you all visit next month? :-)

One or two of us might pop round - you'd best have the kettle on :D

Well I am northern so ill get biccies too!
  • I AM FROM FRANCE North of france
    my vname of the village is hesmond
    Post edited by birdeyeview at 2013-06-17 06:00:00
  • Guess I'm one of the very few irish people who have made there way on to this forum so far! :P

• ^ im completely in love with an Irish woman, & love love LOVE it over there so maybe I can be a bit honorary?! ;)

Maybe not.

Where abouts are you from?
  • chokka said:

Manchester lad here (why don't you all visit next month? :-) )

Born in Germany
    Jamaican grandfather
    Parents in Scotland

That sums me up.

Born in Sussex (England) , Welsh mother of Welsh/Spanish descent and Father of Scottish/Irish descent , I don`t do nationalism , so I picked "I`m English" purely for place of birth . My Mrs is Welsh , like a piece of rock with Welsh through the middle .  
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Australia boy here :)
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx

• No Low you are not alone, I'm from Ireland :)
  • I'm in Ramsgate at weekends these days (work anywhere in the UK during the week).  Born in Liverpool, then Bootle before Southport - went "down south" for work in '95 - Dorking (Surrey) then Petworth (West Sussex) then High Wycombe (Bucks)..

But where to next - some say I have gypsy blood in me - I disagree but then again, I was born in Liverpool - the capital of Ireland from whence the ancestors came. 

• From Verone, Italy, now moved to the south west of London (wish I could have done before!)
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • They say I live in The Netherlands. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!