Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • Never mind. I'm speaking way out of turn.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-11-05 19:01:03
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Blow it up.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Was told to put Angry Birds on my Kindle as its really addictive and fun.

1. Yes it is addictive
    2. Yes it is fun
    3. Im stuck and cant get any further
    4. Need to find a child to get me onto the next level so any assistance?? 

Ha! You should have been nicer to the "little shits" at Halloween! They would have gladly helped you out. But after the way you treated them recently, they probably will leave you to rot in hell with your Angry Birds. ;-)

Know the feeling btw :(
  • Ponygurl... The film I was trying to remember is 25th Hour.
  • A_is_A said:

i can't help but notice that the Catholic's take the brunt of the political persecution/jokes in stride. There is really no other religion i can think of that handles it quite as well. 

i was thinking about this, i think the Mormons handle them better! haha, they definitely cope well with south park. dont they advertise in the programme for 'the book of mormon'?
  • Was told to put Angry Birds on my Kindle as its really addictive and fun.

1. Yes it is addictive
    2. Yes it is fun
    3. Im stuck and cant get any further
    4. Need to find a child to get me onto the next level so any assistance?? 

Ha! You should have been nicer to the "little shits" at Halloween! They would have gladly helped you out. But after the way you treated them recently, they probably will leave you to rot in hell with your Angry Birds. ;-)

Know the feeling btw :(

LOL
    I become an angry bird playing Angry Birds. I've always been rubbish on computer games. I had a PS2 when they first came out no joke, I couldn't even get past the basic levels on Spyro The Dragon. I had to get my friends little boy to do for me.
    As for bloody Tomb Raider, well.... I was karate kicking and chopping to get myself out of these room she was in for hours determined I was going to get out. My sisters boyfriend told me all you do is walk to the door to take you to the next bit. Glad to say I sold all my games and PS2 recently!!
  • A true English person knows that Guy Fawkes was the only person who ever went to Parliament with any real good intention!

Ha!  I was kinda wondering after the comments posted here.  The movie gives the sense that the poem (first stanza/four lines only) was anti-government, whereas a lot of the comments seemed to indicate that it was a lesson in following your appointed goverment (burning effigies and all that) in all things.  Of course, the idea that any gonvernment would celebrate someone like Guiy Fawkes by instantiating a holiday didn't seem to make sense.  No government would, right?
  • ping said:

A_is_A said:

i can't help but notice that the Catholic's take the brunt of the political persecution/jokes in stride. There is really no other religion i can think of that handles it quite as well. 

i was thinking about this, i think the Mormons handle them better! haha, they definitely cope well with south park. dont they advertise in the programme for 'the book of mormon'?

It's just that the Catholics have so much more to account for.
  • Did anyone ever notice that, if you change your picture, it states what your gender is?
  • Did anyone ever notice that, if you change your picture, it states what your gender is?

Seriously? Where did you spot that? Interesting :-?
  • Well, I often go to the profile page to check what looks like an interesting picture, since the thumbnail is almost impossible to interpret sometimes.  Ummmm, I think it was Minsku (hope I got the name right!) that I noticed it said "her".  Kinda flipped me out, at first, since it seemed almost clairivoyant as I didn't remember any query as to gender.  But, yes, when you sign up, it does ask your gender.  Unfortunately, there is no "unknown" for those who aren't really sure.  Ummm, or, maybe, "a little of both" would be good.  According to the Tao, a lilttle of both is a good thing.
  • Maybe "None" is a possibility for some of us too???
  • Does any if you dears know what this 'Thatcher' track is? Read about it earlier today and I'm really curious and excited!
    Post edited by LuisMariano at 2013-11-14 05:39:33
  • ^ I think that was a joke :)
  • The track is a joke ping? What a disapointment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!