Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hammersmith Apollo - 1st Nov 2013 - Who went ?
  • 281 Comments sorted by
  • @Hells_Bells ......perhaps we`re going to be shown a `film`(s) first , maybe ? it was a cinema after all , fingeroids crossed .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-11-01 09:07:57
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 22 members on that list... pretty good showing. If anyone wants to chat/drink beforehand, and doesn't really know folk... just walk in the pub and shout out the name of a frapp song.. we'll welcome you over! :-)

Not sure how the Anchor will react to cries of "SLIDE IN" though...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-11-01 09:52:17
  • alex_f said:

Is there a support act? (I dread the answer  X( )

Yes support is Londoner Freddie Dixon. From a quick look on youtube he's better than most support acts I've seen (but that's not difficult)
  • Sally and her George are going too... it is a healthy looking list!

Yeah that's pretty early. Sometimes they have club nights at the weekend so maybe they need to chuck us out to do tat, though Sarah never mentioned it. Time will tell :) excited now. If they do yellow halo I'm gonna lose it.
  • Oops, at some point i lost the Vs and Ws on the list. Sorted now. I'm sure we will get YHalo... it should be a high point! :-)
  • Have a great time kids! X
  • alex_f said:

Is there a support act? (I dread the answer  X( )

Yes support is Londoner Freddie Dixon. From a quick look on youtube he's better than most support acts I've seen (but that's not difficult)

According to Freddie Dixon's Twitter account - it's someone else now?
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • 22 members on that list... pretty good showing. If anyone wants to chat/drink beforehand, and doesn't really know folk... just walk in the pub and shout out the name of a frapp song.. we'll welcome you over! :-)

Not sure how the Anchor will react to cries of "SLIDE IN" though...

If I walk in and shout "Clowns", what's the chances I'll get a smack in the mouth :-/
  • WOW there's a good 25 or so GMB'rs going to the gig tonight?! This one is going to be huge! You guys are going to have so much fun. If i only lived just a little closer :) Take lots of pictures of the get together please! Have a great time, and be safe. Xxxxx

LOVE tasted CRITICAL

• If I walk in and shout "Clowns", what's the chances I'll get a smack in the mouth :-/

"Eat yourself" may be misinterpreted as well, when you say it right in someones face... ;-)

Have fun you all !!!.
    Yellow Halo will be amazing, I suppose. And the same goes for the other songs. Really hope you enjoy the gig (and the drink).

• If I walk in and shout "Clowns", what's the chances I'll get a smack in the mouth :-/

"Eat yourself" may be misinterpreted as well, when you say it right in someones face... ;-)

Have fun you all !!!.
    Yellow Halo will be amazing, I suppose. And the same goes for the other songs. Really hope you enjoy the gig (and the drink).

Exactly....

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Left work and now on the road. Time for some loud music so I don't nap!!
  • Wishing all the Frappers who are going tonight lots of fun!!!

(Wish I could be there...)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I'm at the pub, but no one else here yet! :-(
  • Geez H_J, you´re starting to sound like Alex already !! ;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!