Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • Low said:

God dammit am I going to be the only one on this forum without it?

Probably not! It's a lovely piece but its pricey for the average Goldfrapp fan.

• The "1st 500 copies will be signed by Goldfrapp" line has been removed from the description of the box set in the store. (I pre-ordered mine last week. :) )

Post edited by ridd at 2013-06-17 09:57:47
  • Well spotted, ridd - ta for the update. It was what they promised me when we spoke on the p0hone last week so they've either just gone now (less likely) or they've just remembered to do it (sadly, far more likely)

At least anybody looking at it won't get the wrong idea now.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Low said:

God dammit am I going to be the only one on this forum without it?

Nope.  Sigh.
  • The_Carpathian said:so they've either just gone now (less likely) or they've just remembered to do it (sadly, far more likely)

Really,
    really hope it's the former.  [-O<
    Post edited by Jo_ey at 2013-06-17 21:35:23
  • Just emailed out - 

Goldfrapp

Deer Goldfrapp box set purchaser,

Thank you for ordering the limited edition box set, we hope you're as excited as we are about the album. Over the course of the coming months we'll be sending out various updates on the progress of the box. You will be the first to get these updates, the website won't be updated until at least a day later, if at all in some cases. 

Thank you again for coming on the journey with us. 

Alison, Will, The Deer & Mute.

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Got mine too.  LOVE it!! 
  • Currently its like this - 

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Got my message too.

I feel all special now :) :) :)

Yes, I know there's obvious joke to follow that :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:04:26
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.
  • That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.

They`re notorious for bad communication and allegedly saying things that might not be 100% correct
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:52:27
  • rewak said:

That's not Sandbags fault, they just handle distribution. The manufacturer (Cooperative i think?) was the one at fault there.

They`re notorious for bad communication and allegedly saying things that might not be 100% correct . 

This bloody forum is getting on my tits with the fecked up quoting
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:55:30
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:04:58
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Got my message too - the tension builds :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!