Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
2 tickets for sale for Friday at Hammersmith
  • Hello all,

Long time fan of the wonderful Goldfrapp.

Seen them quite a few times, at Oxford, Leamington Spa and Bristol and was so excited to get two tickets a couple of months ago for Friday's concert.

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I'm sad to say we will not have the absolute pleasure of seeing the stunning Alison and amazing Will on Friday.

I want to sell both the tickets at face value of £27.50 plus 3.75 booking fee each, plus the recorded, next day postage of approx. £4-5.

I would like to send the tickets out as soon as possible.

I don't want to make money on this, just want the tickets to go to a Goldfrapp fan and make someone very happy.

I have had a private discussion with someone on here and they will confirm by 12 midday on Tuesday if they are taking the tickets.

So if anyone else is interested, then please let me know.

Many thanks,

Anthony

• 2 Comments sorted by

• Tickets are still available as the person who I was in a private discussion with on here can't go.

So 2 tickets for Stall seats available for Friday.

If you are interested private message me so that we can arrange a quick dispatch of the tickets.

It will have to be on a first enquiry, first served basis.

Many thanks.

• The tickets are still available.

I'm surprised that there is no serious interest on a Goldfrapp forum for this not to be missed, very special concert.

I would rather make two Goldfrapp fans very happy than have two empty seats going begging.

For all those going, I am so envious as I've heard that this concert is going to be incredible.

For us to send the tickets out in time, anyone interested will need to get in touch as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!