Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Come on...Show us your pumpkins! ( 2nd annual GF Forum Pumpkin Carving Contest )
  • Last year was fun, is anyone up for round two? I myself have purchased two Halloween pumpkins this year and out of sheer frustration and lack of inspiration chopped one up for pudding. But, i have one left and dammit if it isn't gonna get carved up before Halloween night! Here are some photos of last years contestants:
    imageimageimage
    The Rules:
    The pumpkin should be Goldfrapp themed/Inspired/WHATEVER,go ahead stretch the parameters just come up with a good story.
    Adornment and painting is allowed but some carving work must be done.
    All
    entries must be posted here before the witching hour (3am) on All
    Hallows Eve (I just made up this rule, it's my contest, I do what i
    want!)

Winner gets bragging rights and the Title GF Pumpkin Master 2013

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-28 20:12:59
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • 27 Comments sorted by
  • Hey pretty cool

:-bd :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Wow, had forgotten about those! Who did them??
  • The first one is Ping's/Lou The second one is mine and the 3rd is Ponygurl I think we decided Lou won. She was Pumpkin Master last year :D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-28 19:34:40
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ping's the one to beat then this year! :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • That's right! Chop chop!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • So I need to think of something good if I am to retain my title of 'Pump-King'. Or was that a different contest...?
  • They are good. This years cannot be as good as them, Surely.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Never tried this before and I got bored after an hour or so. I had to stop or I would've thrown it out of a window.. I now say I will never try this again, but I say things like this all the time. 

• Well Anouk. They are very.... ehhh..... intriguing. Well done, I guess. =D>
    ;)
  • It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Wow, my pumpkin from last year was kinda hot. I almost want to make out with it. Is that wrong? (Don't answer iuventus) Anouk, I'm loving your illuminati theme!

As you know M, I am always up for a challenge. I am going to try. I'm in the middle of a Tinker Bell pumpkin for my niece..but hopefully will have a little time for a GF one. We'll see.. (~~)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Bludddy hell... A_is_A has just had the video/picture of her creation RE-TWEETED BY ALISON!

You win Halloween! :-)
  • ^ cool! i just went on twitter but i didn't see it :( get a picture of it on here miriam! i haven't done one yet... having read that i might give it a miss now! haha  :\">
  • ping said:

^ cool! i just went on twitter but i didn't see it :( get a picture of it on here miriam! i haven't done one yet... having read that i might give it a miss now! haha  :\">

I more or less said the same thing before Alison tweeted Miriam!!  It's so good & I am a complete amateur.
    I will give it a go but I reckon it may end up in the bin :D
  • ! I'm trying to post mine but I'm on my phone now, it's vine and it's not working. No quiters allowed! Especially you Lou! You won last year and posted it too. Come on, be a sport. Mine was actually not going to post till tomorrow but the setting on my vine seems to post whenever it wants or worse yet the second I finish?!

BTW Anouks Egyptian Eye rocks:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!