Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • Went through my tv channels and was reminded of this in a serendipitious way um...possibly...oh shit , run away , its DLT !

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 20:12:46
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • John Grant. More John Grant.
    Needs an appreciation thread on here!

• Dirty Vegas - Days Go By , one of my favourite oldish tracks ever pulled me into its web of YT video watching , I can`t describe how good this track (in HiQ) sounds on a good hi-fi system , the sub almost punches your chest in .  

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 19:53:37
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Leftfield  `Dusted` 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-18 20:03:45
  • Sartori said:

Dirty Vegas - Days Go By

Grifted ma mooves baby! Word.
  • Greg Proops' "Smartest Man in the World" podcast. Just plain hilarious!
  • Kate Bush - Infant Kiss
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Jagwar Ma
    "The Time And Space Machine Dub Sessions"

The album ("Howlin") is pretty good but this is probably better!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Goldfrapp - Head First (as other post prompted me).

Really like the production sound on it. I unlike, most of you, think Rocket is a perfect pop nugget and best track on album.

Problem I have with most of other tracks is rubbish lyrics and repeated word chorus patterns. Obviously the beautiful voice thing is on the wrong album and part of a whole new album we never saw. :-)
  • Constant telephone ringing....(will someone else please answer the damn thing) Grrrrrrr.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-19 06:33:37
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • still got my new kelpe album running. really like it :)
  • Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 09:54:35
  • Billy Idol
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Home sweet home - Peter Gabriel. Nice little look at suicide...
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:05:57
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!