Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • Does anyone have the picture of Alison milking a cow?
    I can't seem to find the photo without the comments and I want it as my background image for my mobile.
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • This is a version with the text photoshopped out (quickly) .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • heres a version from the photographer's website
  • Ah the cow.. always wanted to hear Alison yodeling so it never occurred to me that there'd be a pic..
  • Sartori, Ickygerm thank you so much guys! :)
  • A delightful pic.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Well. It's better than a cow milking Alison.
    Seriously though: who said 'yes that sounds like a grrrreat idea let's make that picture?' 
    OMG!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • alison is known for having milked a cow for art school tho
  • What's the idea behind a picture? Being remembered? It's undeniably memorable , aesthetically a bit off, file under "there's no such thing as bad publicity" photo. Um, I suppose
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I would love a video of that performance I find the idea and the photo both beautiful, I only regreat I wasn't there to see the performance live, I think it's great and funny.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!