Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Exciting and sexy (possibly) Autumn Tour 2013 :oD
  • 69 Comments sorted by
  • is it greedy/unrealistic to expect another Manchester date later in the year? i.e. a non MIF show in November....
  • Well this sucks. Missed the Apollo tickets and I quite fancied a seated gig after getting jostled by people-not-from-the-board last time round.

Oh well, keep an eye for the rest of the tour ...

They`re still for sale , the ones left are seated with the seagulls , but they`re still there . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • thathurt said:

They sending them out earlier than other agents but then ive never used eventime before. U hope they not shit. £2.50 postage fee. Hmmmm. They should be delivered by solid gold chariot.

I`ve requested a shaved racing cat to deliver mine . The fees for tickets and postage I tend view with a bigger perspective , although I`m not happy about it (technically only , in reality - I couldn`t actually be arsed to care about it for 5 seconds) . In the scheme of things , that 10 minutes in work scratching and rearranging my nuts has just paid for the delivery . And I would never never never cut off my nose to spite my face on something like that - "Damn you to hell , that delivery by stagecoach is three shillings and sixpence , I would rather poke sticks in my eyes than pay that , I`ll show you , I`ll stay at home and you`ll miss me , yes you`ll miss me whinging like a girl who unexpectedly had to share a cup with another girl in the audience for the whole show"

My Eventime tickets have arrived and I`ve already kissed the print off them :D
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 17:09:27
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sometimes , I think I need professional help.....and glad no one encourages me image but then I think meh :)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 17:12:36
  • You lost me on the cup thing. Well booking fees n so called postage fees is a considerable cost to me and makes many gigs too expensive to attend. I wouldnt mind if the money went to the band but it goes to some genius who invented fees. :-q
  • Well this sucks. Missed the Apollo tickets and I quite fancied a seated gig after getting jostled by people-not-from-the-board last time round.

Oh well, keep an eye for the rest of the tour ...

Why hell, JOSTLE THEM RIGHT BACK ya hear.
  • thathurt said:

You lost me on the cup thing. 

If you didn`t get it , you`ll be glad you didn`t ;)   .

Yes , I do wish they were upfront with fees and the price at the front page of buying them was the same at the end , while regulators are clamping down on PotatoAir for dubious extras at the checkout , Ticket vendors are free to do whatever the hell they want . I`ll agree that charging the same price to deliver a ticket as printing your own is Dick Turpin territory , but , and I can only talk personally , I try to avoid getting stressed over the small stuff in life (after I made myself ill a few years back due to a project in work) . When you see me "ranting and strutting my text" on the board I can assure you its purely to make myself laugh . Only Celine Dion makes me angry ...... grrrr
  • The wait is killing me. It would be so nice to know if they are actually planning to add more dates to their European Tour. Really don't want to miss out on live shows this time around. 

Maybe I should buy tickets for either Amsterdam or Berlin. Just in case. :-?

Post edited by Minsku at 2013-06-19 07:43:04
  • Well they usually do more than one wee tour but that was on a different label so it must be annoying waiting.

sartori not even Katie Melua?
  • thathurt said:

Well they usually do more than one wee tour but that was on a different label so it must be annoying waiting.

sartori not even Katie Melua?

I forgot about Jazz for a moment , I can cope with the Melua ..but Jazz...image
  • Sartori said:

They`re still for sale , the ones left are seated with the seagulls , but they`re still there . 

Thanks Sartori, got my hopes up and then it crashed!
    :((
    Oh well, back to square 1 ...
  • My Chrome browser had a hard time on their site . I used IE in the end .
  • I rember having a place to stand at the Albert hall charity gig they did. Think I was actually in Watford. Them some lovely staff came n gave me a box space. Lovely.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:08:01
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!