Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Dermot O`Leary Saturday session - BBC Radio 2 - 19 Oct 2013

Saturday Sessions from Goldfrapp and Lissie

Duration: 
    2 hours, 56 minutes
    First broadcast:

Saturday 19 October 2013

Dermot has Saturday Sessions from Goldfrapp and Lissie. Plus he chats to actors Jim Carter and Sophie McShera from Downton Abbey.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-20 10:07:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 33 Comments sorted by
  • The first person that says "I can`t get it to play , where is it ?" gets a Dr Who slap around the face with a fish .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Can we get something other than Drew and Annabel on the radio this time please?
  • I`m hoping they do a cover version in the style of TOU . A failed hope is one thing , being disappointed is another another , I`ll be happy whatever they do . 
  • i can't play it!  thanks for the heads up! 
  • Looks like its been forgotten, still I'm sure the various "I'm bored" threads will fill peeps time instead.
  • i listened! :) it was lovely to hear paper bag getting a little outing. and sounds like definitely on for more live dates next spring.
  • Direct link here now to the 20 minute interview/session.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01k13gq

www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • Opened a new tab. Listening it now. Talking about her cold. Poor Alison. I love her.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Was a really good listen. Like interviews when they go onto random subjects instead of being all official. Got the very important question in about TOURS. Like Ping said in a earlier post. Spring. GET IN.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • all good apart from the FUCKing censorship, minor detail I guess
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • "no time for fun" LOL.

Thanks for the link, Micky.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-19 17:25:15
  • All good apart from F***ing dermot another person i can't be doing with.... 8-| :(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Now i actually like him tbh. Which is rare for me. I normally call presenters/hosts etc.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I didn't like him and I like Graham Norton and don't mind Jools Holland or Jo Wiley too much, so there we go.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Darn! I missed this one, didn't even hear about it. Thanks for the link guys! It's a nice little interview and a really wonderful performance i think, especially Paper Bag. That was a treat.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!