Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • Oh, that's it - just 21 minutes. Oh... no... one more track.

Lauren just mentioned that Alison and Will are on tomorrow.

• Cannot wait to be able to enjoy it on here.
    Post edited by cw37frapp at 2013-10-14 14:31:52
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • kaleb20 said:

Sartori said:

This is a online "service" that uses the phrase "Catch up" as a synonym for basically stealing borrowing other channels programs and re-broadcasting them . This should link to the Red Button page for the BBC , obviously all of us in the UK can watch it on TV or the iPlayer but those who are unable to due to being not in the UK (and not using a workaround) , should be able to watch it live via the link below - if anyone outside the UK can vouch as to whether this is working or not please ?

It says it can't transmit the Red Button... Unable to connect to the network..

Dang nab it , foiled again , sorry .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'm watching the Polica "highlights" on Red Button now (as I thought - recording disabled on Sky). Looks/sounds good, but not HD obviously.

Ooh, talking to them about their instruments and getting demos (+ questions from the audience).. this is sort of fun stuff they chopped out of the B4L sesh (OK I'LL SHUT UP ABOUT IT NOW - FOREVER - I PROMISE!)

I very much take the point , I would have been sad if they had cut Lottie (from Belgium) out , Lottie is a fox . I expect Alison to be her usual taciturn and answer dodging self during her Spanish Inquisition segment . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I fully expect 'Frapp students Peter & Alex to raise their hands in order to ask Miss Alison polite but revealing questions. ;-)
  • good luck and god speed sartori in your mission to ensure full and effective recording of this performance. all our hopes are resting on your shoulders...  ^:)^
  • If you want me to ask any questions tomorrow - post them here ;-)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • I'm watching the Polica "highlights" on Red Button now (as I thought - recording disabled on Sky). Looks/sounds good, but not HD obviously.

Ooh, talking to them about their instruments and getting demos (+ questions from the audience).. this is the sort of stuff they chopped out of the B4L sesh (OK I'LL SHUT UP ABOUT IT NOW - FOREVER - I PROMISE!)

They lopped off 9 minutes from the lunchtime stream . I`ve also noticed that Radio 6 also have an interview with Polica on their webpage away from the stage (ie I suppose we can expect a Goldfrapp one tomorrow ?) .

• I fully expect 'Frapp students Peter & Alex to raise their hands in order to ask Miss Alison polite but revealing questions. ;-)

I can only think of smutty questions , I wish I was joking/more grown up (not really for the second one) .
  • ping said:

good luck and god speed sartori in your mission to ensure full and effective recording of this performance. all our hopes are resting on your shoulders...  ^:)^

I feel like a bit like Luke Skywalker now.....if he worked for the Council and smoked fifty fags a day (I don`t smoke but you get the gist) .
  • not been funny but how's alex won tickets, Luck? been 99.9% of all GF gigs so give him ticket? please don't take the wrong way..... ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • He lives in London is the short answer , its no use making a queue of people (who will fill the empty places) with people trying to get there on time from oot of town / not turning up / whinging about how much it cost to get there and not get in . And he hasn`t won a "ticket" per se , he`s won a ticket for a place in the queue to get in if all the ticket holders don`t turn up - Alex , please corrrect me if I`m wrong here , for the record , I`m well happy you got tickets  .  
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-14 19:55:56
  • Sartori is correct. Plus I was willing to give blowjobs for the privilege ;)
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Oh, gob! Ponygurl, close your eyes!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Looks like you got a little competition iuventis...you both suck! Heehee
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!