Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 80 Comments sorted by
  • Speaking of grim however...maybe Stranger represents the Angel of Death. After seeing the film, it struck me...the ring...everyone marries death. And Happy Friday to you! Lol
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • iuventus said:

And I just hate how Annabel is dancing so carefree and full of joy in her secret daylight. How very grim!

A boy wearing a dress is not my cup of tea either!
  • Oh, just never mind!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

And I just hate how Annabel is dancing so carefree and full of joy in her secret daylight. How very grim!

it's ok H_B.. still luv ya :)

annabel (song and video) are not my cups... though i appreciate the song a little more now because of the vid..

Ponygurl said:

Speaking of grim however...maybe Stranger represents the Angel of Death. After seeing the film, it struck me...the ring...everyone marries death. And Happy Friday to you! Lol

or maybe stranger is gollum?  my preshuuuuuuussss...
    Post edited by error60091 at 2013-10-11 11:38:48
  • iuventus said:

Without trying to sound...snarky, what exactly is your cup of tea?

• Aren't there a whole collection of rings? I assume one for each victim?

Anyone know who the 3 actresses are?
  • iuventus said:

Some people shrink like a Siberian ball sack when they see a bit of sexual freedom and gender realignment...

• Aren't there a whole collection of rings? I assume one for each victim?

Anyone know who the 3 actresses are?

i know.. just being a silly arse :P
  • Sparky said:

iuventus said:

Some people shrink like a Siberian ball sack when they see a bit of sexual freedom and gender realignment...

Well that's your opinion and if that's what you think I am then your fucking wrong. Have an opinion on the subject but don't start making it personal as that always happens on this forum.
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-10-11 14:19:38
  • Oh oh.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sparky said:

iuventus said:

Well that's your opinion and if that's what you think I am then your fucking wrong. Have an opinion on the subject but don't start making it personal as that always happens on this forum.

I hope that your finding my comment personal might balance any insensitivity in your original comment.

• Wait, wait, wait : are the 3 other movies available somewhere ? The link above doesn't work...
  • ^ they've been removed now vesper 
  • :-/
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Seriously... X(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!