Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Setlists - more variety, please
  • 54 Comments sorted by
  •  I am not forcing my opinion like some people are insisting it's a terrible song with shit lyrics OK? ;)

It's a good thing that I would never do anything like that. :P ;)

Which one, force an opinion or actually it doesn't matter, I am glad we can all have our own opinions around here and we are not what do you call them 'bobble heads' I think ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I totally agree B_M.  :)

I love Goldfrapp and spend a large majority of my time and money on things relating to them.  I'm hoping that Alison and Will would not want the fans to constantly praise every single thing they did.  Even though I really dislike Seventh Tree I still respect the fact that other fans love it.

Although it can be dangerous to raise your head over the parapet and speak out, it does allow a healthy dose of friendly banter to take place.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • From the least performed songs, I want : Human, Tiptoe, Let It Take You, A&E, and Hunt.
    Post edited by Vesper at 2013-09-28 20:56:05
  • Give over calling the Little Bird lyrics. They are not that bad. Sometimes it is whatever goes. It could be worse like, Desree. Life track, I dont want to see a ghost, Its the sight i fear most, Rather have a piece of toast, Watch the evening news. WTF ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • To me, insulting Little Bird is kind of like hitting a child. In the face.

• Little Bird is far from "psychedelic".
  • I totally agree B_M.  :)

I love Goldfrapp and spend a large majority of my time and money on things relating to them.  I'm hoping that Alison and Will would not want the fans to constantly praise every single thing they did.  Even though I really dislike Seventh Tree I still respect the fact that other fans love it.

Although it can be dangerous to raise your head over the parapet and speak out, it does allow a healthy dose of friendly banter to take place.

I can`t stand Deer Stop , it makes my ears weep and I`m not at all fussed for Human 1/10 (and others but this isn`t "make a list" time) . I tend to find butt kissing fawning behavior towards a band disturbing , personal objectivity and strength of integrity give a person part of their personality (to me) .

But for the sake of variety and acceptance of the fact they`re not playing a personal concert just for me , I wouldn`t be upset if either of the two tracks I mentioned is played .....unless they play "Happiness" , then rules don`t apply ggrrr 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-29 08:11:02
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

But for the sake of variety and acceptance of the fact they`re not playing a personal concert just for me , I wouldn`t be upset if either of the two tracks I mentioned is played .....unless they play "Happiness" , then rules don`t apply ggrrr 

lol - that's two of us then.  Ironically I only get into these kinds of conversations about songs from Seventh Tree (did I mention a million times that it's not my favourite? lol).  An ideal concert for me has minimal content from Seventh Tree and everything else gets a thumbs up.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Sartori said:

lol - that's two of us then.  Ironically I only get into these kinds of conversations about songs from Seventh Tree (did I mention a million times that it's not my favourite? lol).  An ideal concert for me has minimal content from Seventh Tree and everything else gets a thumbs up.

This. I loved "Clowns," "Eat Yourself," & "Cologne Cerrone Houdini", but the rest of it just wasn't interesting.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!