Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 188 Comments sorted by
  • Next Brian Eno (according to Guardian)
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Beady Belle - Ghosts
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Riverside, Shrine of New Generation Slaves
    Are you going to the party?
  • Lamb - Soft Mistake
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Lamb - Darkness........................... 

*-:) LIGHT! *-:)
  • Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 07:22:06
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • @Sartori how do you embed the actual SoundCloud stream like that?
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-17 09:48:24
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Standing in the Cavern Club in Liverpool listening to 'Two of Us' by aBeatles tribute band called Two of Us. One of them is a John Lennon look a like. Surprise Surprise.
  • Billie Ray Martin - Captain Drag...
  • New. Sigur. Ros.

:)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • New. Sigur. Ros.

:)

Fantastic!!! :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-17 17:01:39
  • Alan said:

@Sartori how do you embed the actual SoundCloud stream like that?

I made a guide in the Help Suggestions thread but here it is in its glory and slightly expanded - 

1. revert back to the old Soundcloud via the dashboard (settings on the SC page)
    2. press share button (top left corner of player)
    3. on the little window that popped up - untick "use HTML5 widget"
    4. click "customise" the player (change colour , always untick - "turn off comments" etc)
    5. copy the widget code
    6. Click Show Source on Forum page
    7. Paste the widget code
    8. Post 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 20:12:12
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-17 20:13:29

• And as there appears to be another Jon Hopkins fan here...

Feck it, hat-trick before I hit the sack...

OFGB (feat Little Glitches) by The Cutler
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-17 22:09:11
  • Chungking - Beautiful inside

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!