Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • Oh its probably just me not understanding.  The first one said Site relaunch please confirm subscription. Then another came saying confirmed. So now i get what newsletter/info ?. How often ?. Like i said b4 i have not a clue. I have to get help to get on the e-mail. I am trying to get myself sorted on the computer. I have not half missed out on things.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • i had an old web browser & could not subscribe with it nothing happened so i gave up basically, then a few weeks ago i downloaded new google chrome & just subscribed myself (yes it worked now) when i saw your comments & i got the same thing think it's just comfirming your e-mail address e.c.t
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • cw36frapp said:

Oh its probably just me not understanding.  The first one said Site relaunch please confirm subscription. Then another came saying confirmed. So now i get what newsletter/info ?. How often ?. Like i said b4 i have not a clue. I have to get help to get on the e-mail. I am trying to get myself sorted on the computer. I have not half missed out on things.

It comes when it comes basically, this year there has been announcements such as the shows in Manchester, Bristol, London, New York, the European Tour, the release of the album, the album is out now, this kind of thing, no newsletter as such, but it's worth being signed up I would say.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-21 17:09:42
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Shouldn't this thread be called, "Ask the Lake"?
  • ^ Or just "Ulla"?

Always ask the lake - it knows

Always ask the lake - you'll get all the answers

• is it me or is it very quite on here tonight?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Its gone quieter. We are all taking in the TOU album still and taking time out. Well the other members of the forum that is. I am addicted to the board so i like you want it to be way busy.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ True cw same here, i still can't believe i've posted 2,000 times in less than 4 months :-O i need to ease off i think?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • im always reading on here. mostly every day. i never really know how to reply to certain things... (like now) :p
  • I cannot believe how many times i have posted. Although me and you Jozzy play the word game a lot. So i bet a large percentage is through that. We are addicted. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • No cw nothing wrong with that at all. B-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • whisperit said:

Shouldn't this thread be called, "Ask the Lake"?

No , it should be called "I Can`t Be Arsed To Use Google , Even If Its Less Typing To Do So" thread . Unless the question involves the minutiae of the themes of existence , whether Maltesers taste better from the fridge or not , whatever happened to indenting ?  "Mumford and Sons" - the new Hitler time travel assassination ethics / moral quandary discussion ?  The thread title is being abused haha
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-29 06:40:53
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • hmmm kit morgan sounds so familiar my neighbour was on about him earlyer & is going to see him soon....
    sure he had something to do with goldfrapp around the black cherry era....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Find this on Google (accurately) :  What is the most popular female name in song titles?
  • Too cool  I never realized that there used to be a book named "Enquire within upon Everything".

Quote from Agatha Christie's "Elephants can remember":

" 'What was that book called?', Mrs. Oliver said, casting her mind back.  'Oh, yes, I know - a big brown book.  All Victorians had it.  Enquire within upon Everything.  And, you could, too!  How to take iron mark stains off linen, how to deal with curdled mayonnaise, how to start a chatty letter to a Bishop.  Many, many things.  It was all there in Enquire within upon Everything.'  Great-aunt Alice's great standby. "

By the way, I know the answer to the mayonnaise one - throw it away.  ;~)
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-10-29 07:51:22

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!