Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp scans & photos
  • 335 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

Please cut out/delete images when quoting people , its filling the thread needlessly and makes it hard to navigate on a phone . Please

Sorry D:

• Low said:

Sorry D:

Your appreciation is appreciated. :-/  Now could you please delete the pictures from your quoted post via the 'Edit' button.  Cheers.
  • Yeah, I've told peeps elsethread to try and knock out big pics from quotes. Its a bit fiddly but massively helpful. Old GMB used to zap pics, and nested quotes, the latter annoyingly.
  • Sartori said:

Please cut out/delete images when quoting people , its filling the thread needlessly and makes it hard to navigate on a phone . Please

I think that statement should be repeated somewhere that would get the point across to all threads..  Maybe if everyone put a title above the photo, it would make it easier to quote without the picture, also.
  • Does anyone have a high-res pic of Ali sitting on a burning car? Also, any info on it? Who's the photographer? etc.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Does anyone have a high-res pic of Ali sitting on a burning car? Also, any info on it? Who's the photographer? etc.

I love that photo , its (obviously) a work of photoshop but I still love it , back from the days of the "fuck-me boots"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • She's so hot.

:\">

No, honestly - look at those flames!

Did I dig myself out of that one?
    :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Just about :p
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-06-17 14:28:34
  • Woah, that's big. Thanks @rewak.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Finally, for now, let the staring competition begin:-

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • the blue shirt...THE BLUE SHIRT!!!
    ^:)^

Brace yourself, new members who may not have seen this one.

Ready?

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-17 20:51:21
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Looks like she's wearing Maison Martin Margiela's AIDS awareness T's in the last two.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Impressive you can see that. I can't get past the legs!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • (pssst...If you did, there's no telling what you might discover :-\")
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!