Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Funnily enough, I've not noticed many guests having similar musical testes to mine, until this summer.. a couple were jealous that I was going to see Sigur Ros (at Eden).. and it turned out we liked other acts/bands too (eg Goldfrapp and John Grant). Was a nice surprise as none of my lodgers have been into similar music...
  • that's nice maybe you have a reputation eh, I better not hijack this thread any longer and let people get back to talking about what they were talking about ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • This thread is virtually unhijackable.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • People might wanna pop in & greet me with a "hi Jack"... no?

* surrenders to bad pun police *
  • Ponygurl said:

I was recently talking to this stripper who also happened to be ultralezzie. Our convo was about how different girls bring out different kinds of sexual energy in us. It's all very interesting.

I dated a stripper once, sadly our conversations were not nearly as interesting as yours was. It was a very brief affair, it was a long, long time ago, before stripper shoes hit the mainstream.

iuventus said:

This thread is virtually unhijackable.

Agreed :D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-25 05:04:21
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • @Halloween_Jack "Doesn't anyone have a freakish party trick? Any naked pictures of your granny? Any unfounded gripes against celebrities? Amusing body parts? A gift for erotic/exotic poetry? Illegal hobbies?"

Ok, this one time in bandcamp...Lol, just kidding. I did write an erotic poem once. I had a major crush on this girl I once worked with but didn't have the courage to tell her. She gave me a really cool iridescent colored journal she personalized with drawings inside. The first thing I wrote was an x-rated poem, hahaha! Ah, sweet youth.

WARNING-You must understand I was reading Henry Miller at the time and was very young. Those of you who are under the age of 18, please avert your eyes

BLACK SKY

Black sky
    Gutter voice
    Feed me with ache
    Fuck me all night
    Deep where I sleep
    And pray with your hands
    For the moment to come- clean
    Lean into me and from
    Underneath
    Come silently and through my
    Teeth
    Fuck me back into being
    Fuck me complete
    It is only you that I
    Need.

Guess I kinda lacked subtly there, Lol...then I "accidentally" left the journal on the lunch table where she was eating. I know, crazy right? ThankGod I've matured, I think... ;))
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ did it work???
  • I would have certainly invited you out for a drink!!  :D (Seriously, I like the poem, thanks for sharing it)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-25 14:12:22
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ping said:

^ did it work???

Hmm, no. She started making sexual overtures to me at work. It was torture really, because she had a boyfriend and wasn't going to leave him. She would come up behind me at work and when no one was looking..would moan and sigh into my ear. Hot. Evil. She had me addicted with no actual satisfaction. So I found it elsewhere, Lol!
    U R I E L
  • Not bad poetry/lyrics there ponygurl for what it is worth, ever thought about putting music to them? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • FuckMeGod

Fantastic poem! 
    Who doesn't want some of that.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-26 00:28:24
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Isn't it kind of interesting that alot of people say "Oh, God", when they're being fucked well? I mean do people of other religions say "Oh Allah" or "Oh Jehovah"..etc?! Is it the complete ecstasy of losing yourself? Have you died and gone to heaven? As we know some of the brain shuts down during orgasm...are we transcendent then? Hmm, maybe I should put "Oh, God" to music.(I've actually thought about it before)
    U R I E L
  • Presumably it's only atheists who say 'oh god', right? Without the risk of wanting to stereotype, but religion seems to embrace notions of sexual repression.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Presumably it's only atheists who say 'oh god', right? Without the risk of wanting to stereotype, but religion seems to embrace notions of sexual repression.

Press As Appropriate For Forigiveness
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-26 12:50:22
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!