Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 51 Comments sorted by
  • The G-Spot is fabulous. Also really like it has a name for the forum
    ooooh matron!
  • I say yes to the G Spot.............

Not least as we know it exists this time............

• You see, an example of how voting on individual posts could be helpful.

It's definitely there. Just to the left of each post you should see a "0" in a grey box, with an up arrow above it, and a down-arrow below it. I can't find any way of making the voting option not appear?
  • You're brilliant, HJ!  The problem is that I had it zoomed in to the point that it didn't show.  Lovely!

I think it's becoming prett clear on this that everyone likes "G-Spot", though.  If we get a chance, and nothing changes, I think someone should mention it to Marc.  See if they are amenable.

Please, everyone, if you have a chance, go back and vote for the FIRST mention of the one you like (to the left of the post - if you have a zoom functiion like mine, you might have to zoom out).  Otherwise, I'll assume G-SPot is it.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-12 18:23:39
  • ^ Ah, I see. Good result.

Blimey, "zooming in on the G-spot" sounds like fun!

"I'm just going to have a nosey around the G-spot" X(

"Planning to introduce a new member to the G-spot" X(

• ^ Ah, I see. Good result.

Blimey, "zooming in on the G-spot" sounds like fun!

"I'm just going to have a nosey around the G-spot" X(

"Planning to introduce a new member to the G-spot" X(

It is clear that the G-Spot rules...I guess that's not news.
  • G-spot works because it's a sort of euphemism/play on words type deal (the exact phrasing has slipped my mind), it's a cool name for the Goldfrapp forum, and it fits in with the sexual nature of Goldfrapp material.
    It's pretty much perfect.

• Ah, well!  Considering 4 votes isn't exactly an overwhelming majority, I guess I'll let this die on the vine.  Or, call iit an unofficieal name for the forum.  Someone else can surely push it further, if they wish.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-12 18:39:15
  • Well its the G spot on my favourites list.
  • Well its the G spot on my favourites list.

Haha!  Me too, though without more votes I can't hardly suggest they make it official.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-13 16:41:36

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-16 18:26:53
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Or maybe as my suggestion of The G.Spot seems to have caused some controversy...

%%-The Deer Park%%-

a bit more pastoral.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-16 18:29:37
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Ohhh!  That's awful good.  I'd recommend that, officially, on a few votes/comments.
  • Not sure where my earlier post went??? Anyway here it is again..

As my other G.Spot suggestion seemed rather controversial may this could work?

%%-The Deer Park%%-

rather more pastoral....:)

• Cervus said:

Not sure where my earlier post went??? Anyway here it is again..

As my other G.Spot suggestion seemed rather controversial may this could work?

%%-The Deer Park%%-

rather more pastoral....:)
    Wait the original  one is back there again now????

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!