Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TOU 24 Bits WAVs and MP3s are now Live for Download
  •  So , a unicorn made me breakfast and the WAVs and MP3s went live at 0930 this morning . In case you have your phone and are thinking of trying it on the office wifi or your mobile allowance - 

WAVs   674MB
    MP3s    93MB

Thread can be deleted after today .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 39 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks rob, for confirming. Them's big ol' WAVs.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-09 04:39:59
  • Cheers, Sir Sartori of Data Land.

I was watching the time at 9ish then it all went pear shaped at work then it was way past 9:30. Oops.

Good to see somebody was on the ball =D>
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-09-09 04:53:15
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • how do i access these?

EDIT - nevermind i got em! yays!
    Post edited by cookiee_munster at 2013-09-09 05:18:00
  • Nice, can't even access their site...
    Be patient.
  • Yeah, just clicked your link and got in fine.

The other alternative is to find the email you had from them to confirm your order - there's a direct link back to your account in there. Once you use that, look down the left hand side of the page for the bit to grab anything downloadable from them.

Good hunting!
  • I'm so glad my download worked, as the (erroneous) report of "1 available download" changed to "expired" after i clicked. Thanks sandbag, for getting something so simple, so wrong.
  • Yeah, just clicked your link and got in fine.

The other alternative is to find the email you had from them to confirm your order - there's a direct link back to your account in there. Once you use that, look down the left hand side of the page for the bit to grab anything downloadable from them.

Good hunting!

Alright will try this. thanks.
    EDIT: Safari fcked it up all the time. Think it's finally time to set my standard Browser to Chrome.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-09 07:59:05
    Be patient.
  • Safari worked fine on mine @HolyOwl: there is a Reset Safari option in the first menu: sometimes that helps when preferences of Safari become corrupt.

@Sartori Thanks a lot for giving the green light. I was scared to try it since no e-mails were sent out and nobody knew when they were available (at which time, especially with time zones involved for international orders) and there was that nasty download count bug that could have been bad had I tried earlier this morning. Big hug for the heads up!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Just downloaded my files! Time to listen to the album for the first time... I'm apprehensive but excited.
  • No digital booket? Bugger :-?
  • thanks for the heads up :)

is it just me or did everyones take forever to download?
    128kb/sec for the wavs :'(
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • 1 1/2 hours.

@Stranger Will try.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-09 09:21:46
    Be patient.
  • rewak said:

No digital booket? Bugger :-?

Can sort you out if need be ;)
  • Have we confirmed 24/96?  
  • Can sort you out if need be ;)

That would be really nice, thanks :) I figure they're going to use the pictures in the standard CD book in the deluxe book but i'm impatient.
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-09-09 09:34:20

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!