Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Albums you're looking forward to in 2013
  • Because we had one on ye ole GMB....
    Besides the obvious september 9th release:

CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What You Believe (sept 23)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • 21 Comments sorted by
  • Cheers to Dreeke's first thread!

Looking forward to my lovely Lana's next album.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • It's been a good year for me so far but still have 2 biggies to come out very soon...

Phantogram
    Emiliana Torrini

Oh yeah and the obvious ;-) Frapp

... + new Napoleon (Simon mills from Bent) aswell as Bent lost tracks album.
    Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-06-15 02:20:25
  • Emiliana Torrini :)

still waiting for Liz Fraser..............sigh.................................................
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

still waiting for Liz Fraser..............sigh.................................................

John Grant...check
    Pieter Nooten...check
    Eels...check
    Howe Gelb...check
    Villagers...eh
    Elizabeth Fraser...what the f...?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Anna Calvi has a new album this year. HOORAH. other than goldfrapp, that's what I am most looking forward to hearing. And she's doing a
  • *oops.
    ... A 'first listen' type show at Wilterns music hall, which will be really amazing. Aside from la frapp, that is my most anticipated exciting 2013 release!
  • Lady Gaga's ARTPOP

OMG, that's gonna be fun!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Goldfrapp

Owen Pallett: guess it won't happen this year

Matthew Herbert: One One was really good but I skipped One Club and One Pig as I didn't like it; could be worth listening to but the concept sounds too extreme.

Mutya Keisha Siobhan: there could be some good pop songs on it.

Roisin Murphy: is there anything coming up?

Robyn?

Zoot Woman

• iuventus said:

Cervus said:

Elizabeth Fraser...what the f...?

It has been threatened for years now...there must be something happening with it somewhere..please....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • PSY's new single
  • Cervus said:

iuventus said:

It has been threatened for years now...there must be something happening with it somewhere..please....

Have we really been waiting over a decade already?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Cervus said:

iuventus said:

Have we really been waiting over a decade already?

I guess so....other than Moses which I think was 2009???
  • just goldfrapp for me... not a real fan of anything else... but changing the subject slightly i really would like a goldfrapp game to be released on playstation 4 (PS4) remember guitar hero's on PS2&3 something like that would be awesome all the tracks they've ever done all in 1 game..... can't stop anyone from dreaming i guess. ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • placebo - loud like love

goldfrapp- tale of us
  • Goldfrapp

CHVRCHES
    Julia Holter
    Annie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!