Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Chushondra/other uploaders is just another attention seeking prick uploading someone else's work.and expecting kudos for doing so. "Oh look at me, thank ME for stealing someone else's hard work.and giving it away for free" .
    Chushondra or anyone : Feel free to come back with the old "its getting Frapps Work out there and promoting them" blah blah yawn.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The album is available is good quality. The difference is not huge but it is very appreciable... Especially on tracks like Thea, Stranger and Clay.
  • Vesper: tell me, out of pure curiosity: what does the HQ ending of Drew sound like? Does it have birds?
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • This is a very essential question for me right now.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • No birds.
  • Thanks.
  • gotcha
    "its MY favourite song"
  • There's no weird sound during Clay in the proper version as well btw.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

There's no weird sound during Clay in the proper version as well btw.

That's good to know. I wouldn't know: I am waiting patiently for my box set dowload code the 9th.

• Sartori said:

Save money on Gagas new album by listening to a Madonna album from ten years ago.

I love "American Life" but let's be real, the girl has talent.

Don't know why so many people on here hate her. 8-|
    Post edited by Jo_ey at 2013-08-23 22:21:23
  • I'm just going to save the money. Period.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Jo_ey said:

Sartori said:

Save money on Gagas new album by listening to a Madonna album from ten years ago.

I love "American Life" but let's be real, the girl has talent.

Don't know why so many people on here hate her. 8-|

"Lets be real" ? I don`t recall anyone saying they "hated" her here , disliked her overblown showboating of style over substance , rehashing other (better) peoples materials and styles perhaps and the less said the better over her psychotic "fans" . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I wouldn't go as far as to say 'psychotic.' Vapid? Indeed!
  • Death threats and harassment = psychotic to me , the ones at the end of that spectrum not all of them , I meant the fans that are psychotic not her fans are psychotic per se .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-24 14:04:15
  • Oh. Never mind.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!