Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Your own TOU Cover Art
  • I found these and other brilliant pictures by artist Miguel Vallina and just had to create this:

Hope he can forgive me.
    EDIT: Oh no just saw them on another laptop display. looking horrible. :D what's the matter with all these different display settings anyway...
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-08-20 06:19:50
    Be patient.
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Nice, i've posted a few already in the Gallery thread but here they are again

• rewak said:

i've posted a few...

I really like the second one.  Something about it is just so ethereal.
  • Rewak,I love your Stranger and Clay cover and all from HollyOwl,really great idea.
    :\"> 

It's a good choice to put a Lion in a military suit for Clay.

To put my two cents in,I think you should use the deer one also from Miquel Vallinas website but I have a feeling that maye,just maybe you decided it would be too obvious with Goldfrapp.

It looks like Tales Of Us era will be exceptionally inspiring.

:D
    Post edited by Jules at 2013-08-20 18:58:39
  • @HolyOwl: lovely.. my fav is lion Clay..

@rewak: they're all gorgeous! Fav is stranger but jo is really special, too.. something tender about Clay..

• Thanks! Yes, just had to be the uniformed lion for Clay.
    Be patient.
  • I like both batches and the first one has helped me find myself in the avatar area.:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!