Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Rachel Riley

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just too beautiful..........

(Let me know if you want the other three!)

Did no one ever answer that, Carpy?!!?!  Of course, YES.  What makes Ms. Hepburn such an icon, to me (hmmmm, maybe same with Alison), is that her beauty on the inside exceeds her beauty on the outside, which is nothing to easily disregard.  A gentle,remarkable, and caring outlook for life.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-08-04 12:48:05
  • Sartori said:

Nikita returns this Friday (August 9th) on Sky Living.  However my favourite woman is her apprentice:

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  •  Shirley Manson..... x :)

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-18 18:41:48
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• Did no one ever answer that, Carpy?!!?!  Of course, YES.  What makes Ms. Hepburn such an icon, to me (hmmmm, maybe same with Alison), is that her beauty on the inside exceeds her beauty on the outside, which is nothing to easily disregard.  A gentle,remarkable, and caring outlook for life.

Here's the full set of 4 for you, some of my favourite pics. I love how natural and off-guard she is compared with how posed many of her others are. You know what? She's even more beautiful for that.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • There's only one true Hepburn, and Audrey ain't her. *insert Katharine here*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • speaking of audrey hepburn like how they've done the galaxy ad on t.v. :)

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-18 05:38:59
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• Here's the full set of 4 for you, some of my favourite pics. I love how natural and off-guard she is compared with how posed many of her others are. You know what? She's even more beautiful for that.

Thanks, Carpy.  She is special.  I'm sure you know her history, as well.  A real-to-life woman, which is part of what makes her so very special.
  • jozzy81 said:

speaking of audrey hepburn like how they've done the galaxy ad on t.v. :)

Ummm, missed it.  Don't watch tv.  I expect you are talking about the Samsung Galaxy?  They used Audrey?  Did you ever run across the Audrey Hepburn on Twitter?  Kinda cute.  I had put some quotes from her and got a response!  WowWoWWOW!!!  ;)
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-08-18 07:26:25
  • jozzy81 said:

speaking of audrey hepburn like how they've done the galaxy ad on t.v. :)

Ummm, missed it.  Don't watch tv.  I expect you are talking about the Samsung Galaxy?  They used Audrey?  Did you ever run across the Audrey Hepburn on Twitter?  Kinda cute.  I had put some quotes from her and got a response!  WowWoWWOW!!!  ;)

Samsung Galaxy?  I'm not sure what that is.  The uber-cool advert with Audrey Hepburn was for the Galaxy chocolate bar.  Mind, Audrey Hepburn never looked as though she ate much chocolate.
  • The sexiest women in the world ever are= 1/ Alison 2/ My Wife.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Yeah it's the galaxy chocolate ad (Audrey Hepburn)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  •  Shirley Manson again :) x

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-18 15:46:41
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!