Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 188 Comments sorted by
  • Where did you guys read all of that? Last night, I made sure to read every single post (not many of them anyway) but didn't see anything related.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-06-14 15:52:15
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Kate BUSH - Delius
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Kinky Boots soundtrack
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Joanna Newsom - 81
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Alan said:

Where did you guys read all of that? Last night, I made sure to read every single post (not many of them anyway) but didn't see anything related.

You can see all of Marc's posts (as 'Admin') in the link below. It's in the 3rd one down that he mentions Friday (morning).

http://goldfrapp.com/forum/profile/comments/1/Admin

• Oh wow, thanks Elliot. I would've never thought of looking there.
  • No probs. :) But I guess now he won't be likely to be back on before Monday? Is he UK based I wonder?

• Yeah, he is in the heart of England.
  • The power of music.

• gst said:

The power of music.

Dat ass!
  • Let it take you (R A remix) not heard it in ages....
  • Cervus said:

Let it take you (R A remix) not heard it in ages....

I love that - with his added voice it always makes me imagine it's being sung by a couple embraced on a skyscraper balcony, high above a near-future blurred neon city. Always in my top Goldfrapp mixes collection.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • It is wonderful isn't it......I found it hidden on the computer so have moved it somewhere more prominent now.... :)
  • Ben Christophers - Healer
  • Spark - Tori Amos - haven't played this for years... (on a not-bad album, but not a favourite of mine)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!