Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1299 Comments sorted by
  • Is it just me or does it seem like there's not as many frappers on here as much just lately especially at evening/night time?????
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cost.  Thanks, HJ.

I'm just not eating for the next month.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE....
    1. WATER / DRINK.....
    2. FOOD.....
    & FINALLY
    3. GOLDFRAPP..... :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE....
    1. WATER / DRINK.....
    2. FOOD.....
    & FINALLY
    3. GOLDFRAPP..... :D

I'd like to see sex in that list, not only is it very nice but its useful for the reproduction of the human race. :P
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • sorry m_d it did'nt make it..... :))
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well i'm having my own list then:

chocolate, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, orangina, sex, sex, sex, sex, sleep.  :))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • ^ Super LOL =))
    Jozzy's Official List.....
    Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Drink, Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Goldfrapp, Sleep. :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • o.k figures there are around 1,375 people on this forum & over 19,000 posts have been made since june 11th-12th!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thanks for that, Jozzy.  No idea how you came up with those numbers but nice to know.  Almost 1400 poeple in, what? two months?  Not bad.
  • For whickwithy.....number of people = each person has a number (i'm 176) just look for the newest member, put your mouse arrow on there name & it should say near the bottom of your screen what there number is....
    as for comments add 1 & it should tell you at the top of the screen were it says http// www.goldfrapp.com/forum..... :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • this is comment_19534.... :)
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-11 19:26:36
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Slick!

Hmmm, that only seems to work if they've posted.  I can't find anywhere else that their name links.  Nope, never mind, it works on the activity board, also.  Brilliant!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-08-11 19:59:42
  •  Just to remind you up to 40 spammers were joining each day , the figures are a bit slewed . Not that it matters unless you`re using the statistics to take over the world or something like that ;)

There aren`t so many commenting here (as noted above) , a lull before the storm perhaps ? each person has certain threads or side interests that make them post , there certainly seems to be a reluctance to post or start new threads , others post and persons sit around waiting to be entertained ?

I`ve taken a step back amidst a reflective muse this last week on the forum , yes a right ponder with my elbow on my knee and hand scratching the OAP badger of a beard I currently have . The board is failing to interest me somewhat recently , after I saw something its hard not to see it more than I`d like , anywhat , we`ll see what the next few weeks bring . 

um...discuss (the question marked bits)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-11 21:08:40
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I asked earlier, what identifies a spammer on the activity list?

Never been into world domination.  I can't even dominate stuffed animals...
  • "Take a look at my page" style profiles etc , randomly typed in names etc

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!