Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp strips - 'Tales of Us'
  • Those who were on the old board might remember that... around the time of a new album release, it was customary to pop-out a few cartoon strips based on the Frapp's (and/or frapp fans) antics. Time for 'Tales of Us' to get the same treatment. Here's a starter. Oh, you can make these with 'Strip Generator' (just goggle it). :)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-08-10 18:39:31
  • 16 Comments sorted by
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • * For reference , the positions denoted below are made up by myself , in case anyone is thinking that they have led a sheltered life or missing out on anything -

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-11 12:34:16
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Am I supposed to write a apology beforehand ;) ? my gentle jibe machine is stuck on 10   :>

• Remember if there`s anything in my posts or strips that you don`t understand , you`re better off not knowing . The strip generator is a quantum leap forward in piss taking technology and I embrace change, its the future haha . 

• ooh! and I thought I was going to get to take my clothes off again.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I shalt crank up my Innoventive Swearmobile .
  • tweety said:

ooh! and I thought I was going to get to take my clothes off again.

Do it :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Meta
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Yes yes yes, more of these :D
    Though it was slightly easier to take the piss in the Head First era though, wasn't it?

• This is fantastic.  Totally fantastic!   :-bd
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Loved these, glad to see them back. :))
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sharknado!!!!!!! yes.
    Be patient.
  • ^ Hahaha. :) I hope others are gonna join in doing these... 

This one is just meant to be a gentle jibe - no-one should take offence!

• ^ Hahaha. :) I hope others are gonna join in doing these...

They are genius.  It would be difficult to make them as witty and insightful as yours.

PS:  Did you count the pixels? ;)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!