Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • i love it! the aliasing adds such an interesting feel to it
  • I don't do proper art, but this is a rather striking photo I took on the beach the other day, featuring my hound Oscar (as usual).

• That is one amazing photo! Excellent job!!! 
  • Wow, everyone is so talented, love them all.

Thank Anouk for making my picture so much better, keep it up :)

Elliot, brilliant picture/capture.

Sophie_Banner
  • HJ: I LOVE that photo. The shape of the dog with the sunlight coming through behind it is superb. Niiiiiice!!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • :) Glad that my piece of art was liked.

@Halloween_Jack I don't believe there's a thing like proper art. There's not even a definition for art anymore, not one that everyone agrees with anyway. And that's a really good photo! 

• Yeah, some really nice stuff posted lately. I LOVE your new Alison inspired stuff Anouka! It's really wonderful.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It's not all about pretty pictures. This is what happens when you give me Photoshop and my happy pill is wearing off...

• That's not bad actually Sparky, in terms of content, hell that Putin needs some criticising big time

sticking with that theme,  this is from last year, and I believe it was around the time of the trial of Pussy Riot

photo pussyriot_zps636f9d75.jpg

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • so I've spent last week at the mountains and thought I'd share some pics with you

• ^ Love them, Andy! So felt mountain - ish.

Be patient.
  • @subrussian those photos are lovely!
    And I quite like yours too @HolyOwl :)
  • They are beautiful @Anoukvdm.

Approx half way through doing some semi caricature portraits of the hounds. They are now hung up as they were getting on my nerves but are nowhere near finished and the flash is a bit bright on them. Work in progress. :)

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-16 04:14:27
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Not bad Cervus. I have way too much half finished paintings, it's sometimes impossible to determine when something actually is finished isn't it :(
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Looks great @Cervus! :)
    And sometimes it's just best to stop working on something until you find some new inspiration or whatever else that makes you want to work on it again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!