Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
GoldfrApp photo app
  • 137 Comments sorted by
  • Are we all thinking photo-processing app? That would be awesome. Maybe it'll be multi functional...

oh Alison is such a tease..
  • tvpatrol said:

Are we all thinking photo-processing app? That would be awesome. Maybe it'll be multi functional...

oh Alison is such a tease..

A black and white filter , that makes you look like you're trapped in the world of The Ring/Swansea , eeek-arama

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • So... Paid app or free app? I usually only pay for really good ones, because I'm a bit of a tight arse like that.

• An  App........................................................(the sound of disapointment.)
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-08-08 17:57:07
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I think it's a mixing-photos app. Like the reflection photos she has been posting lately. That could be nice. It would be even nicer if it was for iOS and Android... And it would be great if it was free =)
  • not been funny but please don't be an App...
    be something like : a new video... [-O<
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

not been funny but please don't be an App...
    be something like : a new video... [-O<

This. I just can't get excited for yet another photo editing software app in a market that is already saturated with them. If anything I hope that in addition to the app we get a new video.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • jozzy81 said:

An  App........................................................(the sound of disapointment.)

I'm with you, Jozzy.  Though, in all honesty, I don't know what would be a better attention-getter in today's world.

• I think if it is a photo application, it will most likely be
    free, like that really pretty and rather charming pinball app that they put
    together for HeadFirst. Which if i recall correctly, people ALSO complained about…because, some
    malcontent is always going to try and ruin it for everyone else. Given the fact
    that people are obsessed with taking pictures nowadays and seem to love sending
    Alison pictures makes the idea that it might be a photo app useful and rather
    thoughtful. I think it sounds like great fun, why the hell not??

P.s.
    I am not in anyway insinuating that the above posters are malcontents btw. I am specifically referring to some ass who tweeted Alison to complain about the pinball game and most likely made her feel bad about it needlessly.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-08 23:30:33
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'm all kinda like 'whatever' about it, you know?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Fair enough. On a side note, I am personally supper jacked up about the Monica Bellucci cameo rumor. I think i might like that more than the photo app :D
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-08 20:28:33
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • pretty much. doesn't affect me, and i know more music and other content is coming soon so i'm not fussed
  • A_is_A said:

Fair enough. On a side note, I am personally supper jacked up about the Monica Bellucci cameo rumor. I think i might like that more than the photo app :D

Now, if there was a hint of an appearance by Angie Dickinson, I might get a bit jozzed...I mean jazzed about it.
  • crying angie dickinson...i went to highschool with a 2nd cousin who told me that angie was a total slut and had sex with her brother in law in a bathroom at a family Christmas party......right on 
  • Are you sure that Was Angie-D, or are you thinking of yourself, Stevil?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!