Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Check Twitter for Alison updates
  • 241 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone have any idea what Alison's post was about that she removed? Something about the male anatomy it seems? Apparently it was quite funny :P
    *Sigh* You don't check twitter for a few minutes and ya miss all the good stuff.

• ^ it was a chap in extremely tight trousers. Nothing was left to the imagination...
  • @goldfrapp: Bloody hell fire that can't be good for ones nuts...surely? http://t.co/5XCffTSE9f

EDIT: oh, did Alison delete the tweet? Sorry for re-posting it here. Well, at least only those who understand that it was done without malice (ie GMBers) will see it, lol

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-08-07 10:45:22
  • HJ I think it's doing the twitter rounds, not just AG tweeting it
  • ^ yeah, Caitlin Moran and Grace Dent haven't talked about anything else on Twitter today, both of them posted it this morning. 
  • in fact, Grace Dent's last tweet was -

"someone has told me a name for leggings/penis man. I currently have 897 women who'd like to meet him. sucks to be him" ...

• Alison might have been scanning the forums, as I've been prominent about the fight to bring the almighty Frapp to Canada. And she seems to have taken notice! 

I wish we were coming to Canada too! I really do, we haven't been there in so long & I love it there x

Almost brought tears to my eyes. She is such a sweetheart. They haven't forgotten us and I know that. It's just... hard, you know? I'd give anything to see them live, give her a hug and thank her for saving my life. All the rest of you get such luck but perhaps they'll come to Ottawa or Toronto shortly. I respect that she recognizes they have alot of fans here and it means alot to me. Maybe us canucks will get lucky ^_^ 
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-08-07 11:53:24
  • Ouch!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Didn't Alison take a holiday/vacation in the US West... desert region? I'm sure she loves it there too!
  • "In a studio watching & listening to sound affects being put into our little films. Such fun & exciting....we're nearly there!"

Exciting indeed! :)

• Erm... I pointed out Alison's "affects" rather than "effects" and she's now deleted the tweet! Oops. Wish I'd kept me gob shut.

She seemed to see the funny side at the time, as she tweeted "Good ears, terrible spelling" :)

• ^ That was a cute HJ. Affects/Effects is commonly misused since they sound the same but are spelt differently, you have to take that extra moment and ask yourself about the usage. Grammar Nazi :D  Good catch!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-08 08:05:21
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Erm... I pointed out Alison's "affects" rather than "effects" and she's now deleted the tweet! Oops. Wish I'd kept me gob shut.

She seemed to see the funny side at the time, as she tweeted "Good ears, terrible spelling" :)

Thanks for that, HJ.  That quip had me totally baffled.
  • How does Ali get all these amazing pics?? She sure seems to a) always be in the right place at the right time, and b) have an eye for a magical snap. :)

"The tiny white dot in the middle of the pink snail is the moon"

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-08-18 16:55:39
  • ^ whoa that's cool :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!