Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • Well hello Ena!!!!How the devil are you??? :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • CERVUS!!! :D :D I'm super thanks! I take it you're as handsome as ever?
  • Hahaha I would def argue the toss over that one........Glad to hear you are ok...It has been ages!!!!!!  :D

Goya Dress - Rooms
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-11 10:24:19
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Eels, Hombre Lobo: 12 Songs of Desire
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Basement Jaxx - Scars
  • marnie - crystal world (first listen no comment!) :)
  • marnie - crystal world (first listen no comment!) :)

All I'd like to know is how the rest of the album stacks up against the rather good but quite Ladytron first single, The Hunter. That'll give me a yardstick to work from!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I'm going to give it a proper listen this afternoon. Been baby sitting a poorly 3 year old who has been pretty vocal about her discomfort.

Nice thing is until the CDs, official release etc, are out the pledgers are the only ones to get to hear the album, except dodgy sources of course (be interesting to see how loyal pledge people are if one does go up on sharing it will be from one of them).
  • Of Monsters and Men - SW3 New Pop Festival full set.

• Viv Albertine - Confessions of a MILF (Home Sweet Home)

• Quick heads-up: 'Oblique Strategies', Radio 4 Programme about those cards Brian Eno thought up along with Peter Schmidt.  Very interesting.  :-?

Oh, and...

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-13 18:04:49
  • I must admit I am treating myself to all kinds of goodies on Alan's site ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^  ......... which was started later, actually. :)>-
  • ^ Oh dear, not sure if  I follow.... (where's a scratching head emoticon)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^ Of the two music threads, this one was started first. That's why I'm posting here.
    There were comments about this the first day somewhere.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!