Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • Like the thread on the other place, feel free to add in writing, photographs, music, paintings, drawings, poetry, costume design and anything else THAT YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF. Not stuff you like or saw somewhere but your own work.

(Sorry for the caveat to get the thread started but the old version of this worked so, so well it seemed wise to keep it the same)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • One of my latest photographs:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Nice! Is that using infrared? Just wondering from the trees?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Correct. Using IR-modified camera.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • My latest logo, very simple, no PS:

• um ...1988 , probab;y around the last time I drew , was interested around the booby and body area and got bored half way down the legs , looks like she has rickets .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-14 14:49:44
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Looks very interesting. I would wear it.

Now your username makes sense. For the longest, it hadn't.
  • `Sartori` comes from a character from Clive Barkers `Imajica` , I have a habit of picking characters from books I`ve read as my usernames and passwords since I started on the net in 94/95 , Sartori is just a throwback from the mid 90s for me as my very first email address on demon internet . But it stuck to me across the years as it seemed (ironically) aesthetically very pleasing to my eye haha , double irony with Sartorius on this forum of course .....but I do wish I`d just called myself Rob , when people call me by a forum name on meetups I feel like I`ve gone to a Dragon and Dungeons convention .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-14 15:02:44
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Interesting insight. Thanks for sharing. My usernames are always Apple-related. Not much explaining is needed here. This time I'm simply Alan. This eliminates some confusion at least.
  • Thanks for this I will contribute and comment in due course ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • 1986 , I started the picture around the midriff section with barely a thought as to scale and fitting it all on , the boobs went a bit weird , she`d have been known as "Cassandra Wonky Fun Bags" . The art world definitely isn`t missing me .

• Alan said:

One of my latest photographs:

Lovely, so I gather you are a New Yorker, not just fascinated by NY in the 60's but actually live there?

Edit- I will be incredibly embarrassed if this ain't NY but is somewhere else
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-14 15:46:29
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I can see Sartori has/had skills in drawing, shame you didn't stick with it and become a comic artist or something. I am debating abt putting my Goldfrapp design up, I will I just need to find the moment....
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

One of my latest photographs:

Lovely, so I gather you are a New Yorker, not just fascinated by NY in the 60's but actually live there?

I am. :)
  • This is made from a squillion layers in GIMP (a freeware Photoshop) . Like the view on that NY scene , tips of scrapers .

• I'm going to start then with am old new one. I took this photograph in North London last year, it's maybe topical, controversial, political even, but it may not be at all, it could be just looked at as capturing an image in the moment. But I want to state very clearly, I am an atheist who wants to live in peace with everybody, I'm not so sure the subject of the photograph does sadly

It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!