Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Should I take it as a compliment?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Your'e out in Cali, right?  Too bad.  If you make it near sunrise, try those two tunes I mentioned.  I put a link to the only version of "Echoes" that works but it is so fine for a sunrise.  I have to change my timing a little, though.  About 14 minutes before sunrise, put on "Echoes".  What a way to greet a day!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-14 04:26:45
  • Your'e out in Cali, right?  Too bad.  If you make it near sunrise, try those two tunes I mentioned.  I put a link to the only version of "Echoes" that works but it is so fine for a sunrise.  I have to change my timing a little, though.  About 14 minutes before sunrise, put on "Echoes".  What a way to greet a day!

On my way!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • As I'm listening while I type, I can now say you can skip the second half.  It seems to be two versions.  The first one is the one that counts.  Second one's okay, I guess, but you only get one sunrise a day!
  • Some things just never change. *sigh*
  • Okay.  Time to get serious about sunrise.  The birds are chirping.  I'm outta here for a little...
  • You don't just walk away. Face it like a man.
  • I did!  One just can't appreciate a sunrise, and the feng shui of  it all, staring at a screen.  I was a bit late as it is, but it was still fiiiiiine!
  • Did you snap it?
  • Errr, I think so.
  • Check.
  • Relieved.  Out of pole position.
  • Feeling myself like a new person. Thanks to TOU!  ^:)^
  • I'm getting obsessive... I've had frapp on the brain ever since ToU was announced.... I need to put all the singles back on my iPod... Not just The Singles....
  • I'm not listening to any Goldfrapp songs until ToU is out. Don't wanna overdose myself on Frappicillin.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!