Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • After watching some of the vids on youtube...I am sure my fingers will be down to stubs by the time the box set actually arrives...painfully long wait.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • eyes ordered it and yep they took the coins right out of my debit card
  • Ordered two weeks ago and after that my card was charged. Status is still "processing", should be alright I guess.

• bRuud83 said:

Status is still "processing", should be alright I guess.

You do know the timeline, right?  Somethings in September, box in November (and, I think some stuff in between?).
  • Box Nov.
    Regular and Digital: Sep.
    Downloads of the 24 bit wavs of the regular for box orders @ Sep launch date through a password secure link on the box order page.

Box charged immediately for me as well. Which is fine.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Hello,is box still available?I tried to order it from the page but something went wrong.I'm really tight with money right now but i realized that I would regret if I don't get that box.

Cheers;-D

• I went through the steps and its seems it still is available , I only went as far as the credit card number input (as I don`t want two haha) , I`d suggest trying a different browser .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Any ideas as to what will be on the bonus CD? I'm holding out for now as it is very expensive. Slap on the airmail fee to the US and that bumps it up even more.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

Any ideas as to what will be on the bonus CD? I'm holding out for now as it is very expensive. Slap on the airmail fee to the US and that bumps it up even more.

I'm pretty certain there will be at least one B-side if not more. Perhaps Ask The Lake, the version that existed before it was incorporated into one of the tracks from Tales Of Us (kinda like what happened with Tiptoe and Little Black Cloud I suppose)? Hard to say, but I can't see Goldfrapp including a disc of JUST remixes on the bonus cd. That would be very unfrappular. 

I'm also curious as to if the Manchester shows were recorded to be released on the deluxe DVD... there wasn't a heavy camera presence there apparently but it seemed enough to warrant some method of documenting the show for a specific purpose......

But one thing I'm almost certain we'll get is the complete short film by Lisa Gunning on the dvd. They're really promoting this aspect and it would be strange not to release it, all things considered.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-08-03 13:08:50
  • I'm praying that it stays in stock for 19 more days. Then I'll have the money!

• hmm. i never got one of those emails?
  • any set date yet for the boxset ?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Slippage said:

there wasn't a heavy camera presence there apparently but it seemed enough to warrant some method of documenting the show for a specific purpose......

The Depeche Mode "World In My Eyes" video was a montage of their complete concert set.  I'm hoping that the Manchester gig will be released in its entirety.  However with such a low-key camera presence then they may do exactly the same as DM and edit it down.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  •  

No the status is still processing. I know the release is in September/November, but I have sent them an e-mail just in case.

bRuud83 said:

Status is still "processing", should be alright I guess.

You do know the timeline, right?  Somethings in September, box in November (and, I think some stuff in between?).

Post edited by bRuud83 at 2013-08-06 06:48:29
  • Sartori said:

Just emailed out - 

Goldfrapp

Deer Goldfrapp box set purchaser,

Thank you for ordering the limited edition box set, we hope you're as excited as we are about the album. Over the course of the coming months we'll be sending out various updates on the progress of the box. You will be the first to get these updates, the website won't be updated until at least a day later, if at all in some cases. 

Thank you again for coming on the journey with us. 

Alison, Will, The Deer & Mute.

Why didn't I get this message after I ordered? :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!