Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Exciting and sexy (possibly) Autumn Tour 2013 :oD
  • 69 Comments sorted by
  • I'd love them to do The Sage in Gateshead as they did on the 7T tour. God, the acoustics in there were wonderful (and Alison said 'thank you Scotland!" at the end)

:))

Hahaha! I remember reading about that. Didn't she report afterwards that she was "mortified". Lol, poor thing.
  • I'd love them to do The Sage in Gateshead as they did on the 7T tour. God, the acoustics in there were wonderful (and Alison said 'thank you Scotland!" at the end)

:))

Hahaha! I remember reading about that. Didn't she report afterwards that she was "mortified". Lol, poor thing.

Yeah, there was a little extra announcement over the PA apologising with a laugh. I think she was in a real Spinal Tap moment of her own that night. Bloody good gig though so everybody just chuckled and loved her even more :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I went ahead and got a ticket for Paris gig as well - Eurostar is quick and night on the streets of Paris is not that scary really.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • ITS A SEATED GIG???????????????? I WALKED ALL THE WAY TO A NET CAFE, PAID 50P TO LOG ON TO A PISS POOR CONNECTION AND I FIND OUT ITS SEATED. I didnt know they had seats at the Apollo. god if Pet shop boys fans can stand etc. Dunno if I wanna go after that! :-? 

Oh fuck it they had row C available. Seat 5 if you're sitting near me. God this forum has a 10 second delay on Internet exploer. I wonder if alan sugar designed it 

Thank you Scotland? Priceless,

OK i had to edit the thread title to advertise it now Im actually attending a gig this year.  
  • once Id warmed up my booking finger, I decided to practice again by booking a Bristol ticket  :bz  why is there a bee emoticon on the GMB? anyway. looking forward to it and visiting Brizzle once more. I must go back and get cheese and cider from Cheddar village. hmmm cheese.
  • (~~) I'm finding the pumpkin emoticon most amusing myself.... What a wide and varied selection we have....!
    Yeah, I've sort of gotten a bit carried away with the booking myself, and will now also be attending Bristol.
    Bristol, Manchester, Somerset house, hammersmith.... Was toying with love box but THATLL DO NOW,..
  • Laura, I have exactly the same list (well, same  + Paris). I'm avoiding Lovebox because I hated it in 2008 - I still can't believe I had to witness Die Antwoord :-& .
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • ^ oh my god oh yeah! Seem to remember not many people in the crowd knew what to think / do when they were on... Where we were stood anyway. Funny.

Good list Alex, good list ;) Might see you Sunday then!
  • The Hammersmith tickets have just arrived this morning :o .....that is keen.....must keep them somewhere safe and more importantly remember where!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • My tickets for Hammersmith also came through my letterbox this morning like they were on a mission from God . I`ll be sticking mine to a wall and soak in a sunray of happiness every time I see them .......and come Nov1 go , "where the hell did I put those flipping tickets ?" , such is my life haha
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 05:43:54
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

"where the hell did I put those flipping tickets ?" , such is my life haha

That is what is concerning me......might stick them to the fridge...will have do dig out a very strong magnet though... :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • They sending them out earlier than other agents but then ive never used eventime before. U hope they not shit. £2.50 postage fee. Hmmmm. They should be delivered by solid gold chariot.
  • Ha! That's nothing, I paid £5 for delivery to TicketMaster on some tickets a month ago, was the only option available, shows in just under 3 weeks and they haven't been sent yet. Meanwhile people who used TicketWeb and paid less for delivery have had theirs for weeks.
  • I try to avoid Ticketbastard. i used to do box office collection or ticket agent collection if its free but they even charge you to print an eticket! Why I could put this on the rant thread. 
  • Well this sucks. Missed the Apollo tickets and I quite fancied a seated gig after getting jostled by people-not-from-the-board last time round.

Oh well, keep an eye for the rest of the tour ...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!