Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • ..... and what about deleting posts and threads?
  • No need to hide things from us.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ??????????????
  • Sunny and breezy out so a selection of tracks by The Egg.
  • 'Queen of Disaster' by my lovely Lana
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • oh dear where to post....

All About Eve- Strange Way

I've kind of rediscovered All About Eve, underrated band imo
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Can't stop salivating at Lana Del Rey's assets and listening to her music at the same time.

Currently: 'Blue Velvet' by Lana Del Rey
  • Going all punk again, well The Black Arabs Sex Pistols medley, good fun stuff
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • keeping with all that punk stuff, a very rare rehearsal version of Siouxsie and The Banshess Love in a Void/Lords Prayer, proving it is possible for that 'Human' demo to just turn up, see that thread for more
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Still listening to my lovely Lana. 64 more hours of the playlist to go.
  • These women are insane. :)

• Happily 'Pilots' came up on my shuffle ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • With ref to the 2 threads thingy. Firstly I am seriously not bothered if mine is deleted, as I'm sure Alan's is with his. It was just timing, so I hope nobody feels amy loyalty to either. I'm not bothered about there being 2 but my OCD side is. Although there is so much action on here compared to recent months I have no idea which one I am in anyway half the time.

Was just wondering if we could re name them so they had slightly different emphasis if we find they can't be merged.

• With ref to the 2 threads thingy. Firstly I am seriously not bothered if mine is deleted, as I'm sure Alan's is with his. It was just timing, so I hope nobody feels amy loyalty to either. I'm not bothered about there being 2 but my OCD side is. Although there is so much action on here compared to recent months I have no idea which one I am in anyway half the time.

Was just wondering if we could re name them so they had slightly different emphasis if we find they can't be merged.

No, tattmaylor, no one's thread should be deleted. They should be merged. :)

'My Pussy Tastes Like Pepsi Cola' by Lana Del Rey
  • The new Empire of the Sun album , wootness
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!