Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-23 12:33:18
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • 66 Comments sorted by
  • ^ Genius!
    Below is a review of a burger joint that's been auto-tuned.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I sort of wish mind would do this but equally I am glad they don't....

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Goldfrapp news...?
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Sorry the comp froze and I thought it had gone where it should have...all sorted now :)
  • One of my favorites! :)

I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • A fly is a terrible thing to taste

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Not a YouTube but still hilarious:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Post edited by LuDux at 2013-07-27 14:59:54
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • lol watch this stupid robot fall down the stairs, should have watched where it was going to be honest

• The screen was a little bit too conveniently close by for my liking, as if they were expecting an epic fail.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • This got lost amongst the Alan thread the other day......

Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • I love it when the bird faints and gets 'wafted' by the other one.

• Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!