Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Do you have a medical answer for us jozzy?

sadly no but guessing something to do with restless mind things bugging you stuff like that...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Or..... cheese.  ;)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • LOL m_d :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Oxycodone
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Toast and Lemon Marmalade and a lovely strong cup of tea.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sat in a Korean grill house and salivating. Kimchee frenzy!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • barbecue. cooked by sergeant sausage
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

barbecue. cooked by sergeant sausage

Eat yourself! :))
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-27 12:46:13
  • So, it seems from my evidence that if you wolf down a kimchee pancake, a hot stone tofu bibimbap, a plate of cubed radish kimchee, a plate of seasoned spinach and a biiiiiig glass of iced Korean "Sunshine In The Morning" then you'll feel just about the same as from the amount of tea & cake we had in Manc......expected with a heck of a lot more spices.

Somebody roll me home!

• Blueberries....that is all...by the fistfull...:)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Steamed carrots, beans and corn with baked potatoes and a small portion of roast chicken 
    ISOBEL

They have Korean Barbecue?!?!?!  LOVE that stuff!

They have Korean Barbecue?!?!?!  LOVE that stuff!

You have your own grill at your table and can cook your meat & veg yourself. It's great fun and you always end up with the food just like you want it.
  • You have your own grill at your table and can cook your meat & veg yourself. It's great fun and you always end up with the food just like you want it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!  That sauce is amazingly dreamy!  Now, I'll have to hope I can still find the sauce!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-28 09:51:54
  • You have your own grill at your table and can cook your meat & veg yourself. It's great fun and you always end up with the food just like you want it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!  That sauce is amazingly dreamy!  Now, I'll have to hope I can still find the sauce!

The Gochujang?

Yeah, that's in pretty much everything and it's a real acquired taste but it's so different from other flavours.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!