Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Fine, if you all want me outta here, I'm out.
  • 102 Comments sorted by
  • What is this jukebox, and where can I get one?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yep!!!!! argeed Sparky...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

What is this jukebox, and where can I get one?

Goldfrapp.us
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Oh, my! Is that legal?
  • This forums is out of control,im away for a couple of days and there's seemingly thousands of posts to go through the old board was much better a nice steady stream of posts not like this.
  • mrfozzie said:

This forums is out of control,im away for a couple of days and there's seemingly thousands of posts to go through the old board was much better a nice steady stream of posts not like this.

It's just PRT (Pre-Release Tension). It always goes a little (or lot) loopy in the lead-ups.

Where there's people involved these things are bound to happen.
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-26 07:13:46
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • iuventus said:

Oh, my! Is that legal?

No
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Geez, this is almost as distracting as the reflective surface threads.  Aaarrrggghhh!!!  I would bet good money we will see Alan before anyone reaches 1552.  I think he had to go somewhere and decided to make a grand exit.
  • Geez, this is almost as distracting as the reflective surface threads.

They actually really hurt my eyes when worn in the daytime. I guess that means they're doing what they were designed for but you shouldn't need sunglasses to glance at the back of a workman's jacket! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • We're just showing Alan how much we L*** him.
  • Over the past few years, the GMB community has been warm and supportive towards me through some difficult times - not least, right now.

I'd sell my soul to defend it (well, if I hadnt already sold it for a set of jellyspoons and an evening with Angie*)

And I try to show the same respect to other members as others have shown to me.

But it's like welcoming anyone into a shared  home - it starts to grate if they don't allow other people the space to make it their home too.

*NB You still haven't delivered on that, Mr Mephistopheles

Post edited by whisperit at 2013-07-26 09:39:54
  • Hope Alan hasn't been scared off.
  • this is a place to talk everything frapp & other bits & bobs  not to argue, or something like that..... (not so good with words)

Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • LuDux said:

Make sure to bring your friends

I think that it was pretty much sold out when I got my ticket (and that was ages ago).  There were just some odd single seats dotted around.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • LuDux said:

Make sure to bring your friends

I think that it was pretty much sold out when I got my ticket (and that was ages ago).  There were just some odd single seats dotted around.

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!